Charlie O'Neal - Videos, Caps & Discussion (Merged)

4.14 (7 rating(s))

(4.14 / 5, 7 ratings)

Author Posts

17.08.2010, 16:43

Re: Charlie O'Neal - Videos, Caps & Discussion

Like Steve Jobs loves to say: "there's one more thing". In this case it's Charly in top form and solo, oling herself, followed by a looong bubble bath from sunday. In my opinion the coronation of last week's Elite shows Thumb up

Clip #1:

Download from 1fichier
(854x480 16:9 MP4, 18:08 mins, 237 MB)

Clip #2:

Download from 1fichier
(854x480 16:9 MP4, 17:49 mins, 232 MB)

Clip #3:

Download from 1fichier
(854x480 16:9 MP4, 16:06 mins, 210 MB)

07.08.2010, 19:26

Ah Charlie - you spoil us with your naked antics. Fabulous I say !

[hidden link - please register] [hidden link - please register]
31mins 33secs, 720x406 16/9 High@L4.1 2Pass
Download link: [hidden link - please register]

06.08.2010, 08:58

here is a few caps from the last 10mins of tonights show.

[hidden link - please register][hidden link - please register][hidden link - please register]
[hidden link - please register][hidden link - please register][hidden link - please register]

04.08.2010, 03:20

another nice show from charlie so far Tongue

31.07.2010, 04:48

here is some more caps of her on the park bench again tonight, also i am starting to feel jealous of that lamp Big Grin

25.07.2010, 22:36

I have seen [hidden link - please register] another [hidden link - please register] Smile

25.07.2010, 22:15

Apart the thank to Mauro it's right also write something about this caps:

[hidden link - please register]

comment: Oh my God!!!

25.07.2010, 21:50

Charlie waiting for me on the parkbench again. Pity I had no time Sad

Download from 1fichier
(720x576 16:9 MP4, 16:31 mins, 263 MB)

23.07.2010, 18:26

stralol90 wrote:O_O put to the max the volume, you can hear how much she's wet...OMG OMG OMG I LOVE HER ! xD
hope she will never make hardcore ... it's a waste of cuteness Tongue

stralol90 this as been posted a few times now.

luka82.

and elfury.

please check the thread before posting.

thank you.

23.07.2010, 12:01

[hidden link - please register] O_O put to the max the volume, you can hear how much she's wet...OMG OMG OMG I LOVE HER ! xD
hope she will never make hardcore ... it's a waste of cuteness Tongue

23.07.2010, 11:58

she has the face of my dreams wife Smile love her, hope I'll find a wife like her In love

19.07.2010, 19:19

Lovely Charlie naked on Elite's recently introduced park bench:

Clip #1:

Download from 1fichier
(720x576 16:9 MP4, 15:12 mins, 241 MB)

Clip #2:

Download from 1fichier
(720x576 16:9 MP4, 15:15 mins, 242 MB)

18.07.2010, 04:14

well not quite as graceful over the bench as caty but charlie is doing a excellent show Tongue

[hidden link - please register][hidden link - please register]

10.07.2010, 17:09

luca82 wrote:
dazaman wrote:thanks luka82.

the link was posted by elfury but not the vid,as i always seem to get a lot of buffering on that site when playing vids,i suppose downloading is better.

Sorry, I didn't seen his precedent post, however the download is possible also through the same page of the elfury's link.

Sorry again for the repetition of the video.

not a problem luka82 like you say in your first post some may not know about that link, so will download your link instead.

10.07.2010, 16:54

dazaman wrote:thanks luka82.

the link was posted by elfury but not the vid,as i always seem to get a lot of buffering on that site when playing vids,i suppose downloading is better.

Sorry, I didn't seen his precedent post, however the download is possible also through the same page of the elfury's link.

Sorry again for the repetition of the video.
Banner