International Soccer - General Discussion
| Autor | Beiträge |
|---|---|
|
|
Bundesliga Matchday 28
werder bremen ---FC SCHALKE 04 0:2 goals: 0:1Draxler 0:2 Marica Glück Auf |
|
|
|
|
|
Dr.Menard wrote:Bundesliga Matchday 28 well, I think also with Wiese we've lost most matches in the last years, or? ![]() but as I've read it will be anyway a match in which all healthy players will play. so both teams start hopefully with 11 players. PS: at 17:20 I'll be in a church instead of the Ostkurve as usually (I know it's blasphemy but sometimes I must accept also other gods who don't wear green-white). so it would be fine if someone could send me the result by sms or What Up.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Post: #1758 Zuletzt bearbeitet: 06.04.2013, 00:05 05.04.2013, 23:48 Re: International Soccer - General Discussion
Bundesliga Matchday 28
[Versteckter Link - Registrierung notwendig] Ohne " Wiese" habt ihr keine Chance ![]() Glück Auf
|
|
|
|
|
|
Post: #1757 Zuletzt bearbeitet: 05.04.2013, 07:38 05.04.2013, 07:30 Re: International Soccer - General Discussion
Europe League
fener ---LAZIO 2:0: ![]() fener has NO!! chance in rome (3:0 or 4:1)
|
|
|
|
|
|
Europa League
Benfica-Newcastle Utd 3-1 Moreno,Lima,Cardozo(Benfica) Cisse(Newcastle) Chelsea-Rubin Kazan 3-1 Torres(2),Moses(Chelsea) Natcho(R.Kazan) Fenerbahce-Lazio 2-0 Webo,Kuyt Tottenham-Basel 2-2 Stocker,Frei(Basel) Adebayor,Sigurdsson(Tottenham) |
|
|
|
|
|
serie a
get back of the matchday29 sampdoria-inter 0-2 |
|
|
|
|
|
No comment
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
uefa champions league
real madrid-galatasaray 3-0 malaga-borussia dortmund 0-0 |
|
|
|
|
|
Post: #1752 Zuletzt bearbeitet: 03.04.2013, 22:48 03.04.2013, 22:47 Re: International Soccer - General Discussionmaurois wrote:brudgon wrote:lionel messi seems to be out for three weeks Real Madrid 3- Galatasaray 0....i think the real madrid was better and for me is the big favourite to go to semifinal..but be carefull, Turkey is a hard stadium and we don´t relax. For me, the best player today is Ozil...I love to him...congratulations Real Madrid, I am going to sleep so good ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
Post: #1751 Zuletzt bearbeitet: 03.04.2013, 16:16 03.04.2013, 16:15 Re: International Soccer - General Discussionbrudgon wrote:lionel messi seems to be out for three weeks He plays in my enemy but i must to say I would like he backs to play soon...when he play with the ball I love the Soccer...damn, he did against my team amazing matchs ![]() ![]() And today...Real Madrid-Galatasaray....great hopes and big nervous
|
|
|
|
|
|
lionel messi seems to be out for three weeks
|
|
|
|
|
|
uefa champions league
psg-barcelona 2-2 bayern munchen-juventus 2-0 |
|
|
|
|
|
premiere league
complete results matchday31 Man City Newcastle 4-0 Wigan Norwich City 1-0 West Ham Wba 3-1 Sunderland Man Utd 0-1 Southampton Chelsea 2-1 Swansea Tottenham 1-2 Everton Stoke City 1-0 Arsenal Reading 4-1 Aston Villa Liverpool 1-2 Fulham Qpr 3-2 |
|
|
|
|
|
liga
complete results matchday29 Betis Siviglia0 - 0Getafe Athletic Bilbao1 - 0Granada CF Atlético Madrid1 - 1Valencia Espanyol2 - 2Real Sociedad Maiorca2 - 3Deportivo La Coruña Valladolid1 - 3Osasuna Levante1 - 0Siviglia Real Saragozza1 - 1Real Madrid Celta Vigo2 - 2Barcellona Rayo Vallecano1 - 3Málaga |
|
|
|
|
|
ligue1
complete results matchday30 Paris Sg Montpellier 1-0 Ajaccio Tolosa 2-3 Bordeaux Lorient 1-1 Evian Stade Reims 2-2 Troyes St. Etienne 2-2 Rennes Nancy 0-2 Valenciennes Bastia 3-4 Brest Lilla 1-2 Nizza Marsiglia 0-1 Lione Sochaux 1-2 |
|
|
you have no chance


