Studio 66 - General Discussion

3.8 (10 Bewertung(en))

(3.8 / 5, 10 Bewertungen)

Autor Beiträge

16.02.2010, 23:17

Studio 66 - General Discussion

The right place to discuss and chat about Elite TV in general.

Gestern, 01:00

Re: Studio 66 - General Discussion

mrmann wrote:Unfortunately I suspect a few things with regards to Lola's awful camera work the other night:

1. The studio is cutting costs by having fewer cameramen, and we probably had only one cameraman on that night.
2. Preferential treatment. Lola is awesome and they like her, but maybe they wanted to keep her tame while Paige was on screen, and the only way to do so was to have a closeup fixed camera shot.
3. Paige and cameraman were having fun together behind the scenes, hence why Lola had no cameraman for much of the time.

I actually think all of these things are true.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ these channels are now boring 90% of the time.

Excellent analysis there mrmann. Lola is currently on just now in a very risqué position so here's hoping that it's not the same shithead who has been in charge of her recent shows. As for Paige, I don't really get what her shows are really about, sure she takes her knickers off but that's about it, she's so static that she may aswell be a life model as she just stayed in the exact same position for hours on end. Boring from start to finish. Cannot believe the hype and utter rubbish I've read about her elsewhere on you know where. Perhaps I have higher expectation levels than others but these nightly non shows are sleep inducing which is the reason I tend not to bother with them for all that long especially when I have the full SKY package and very fast broadband which allows me to go elsewhere for my fix such as chaturbate for example Smile

16.11.2018, 12:52

Re: Studio 66 - General Discussion

I do hope that quiquems or someone else taped the first couple of hrs of Emma's show today.

16.11.2018, 09:04

Re: Studio 66 - General Discussion

I get the impression that Emma C will soon be leaving this channel to go do her own thing. Her recent shows have been so provocative and exciting that the glaring inconsistency with other day shows is very evident. The producer who constantly goes to the screen logos just if a bit of underwear or a shadow around the nipple is showing is been made to look the fool that he is with this glaring inconsistency. He wants all the girls to behave as though they are in Sunday school. Now that the most popular girls are leaving to go do their own thing he is inducting the new girls into being sterile. As soon as the girls gain a fan base and become popular they will be off. How much longer for this channel?.. I think Emma is finally getting fed-up with him.

16.11.2018, 01:14

Re: Studio 66 - General Discussion

Unfortunately I suspect a few things with regards to Lola's awful camera work the other night:

1. The studio is cutting costs by having fewer cameramen, and we probably had only one cameraman on that night.
2. Preferential treatment. Lola is awesome and they like her, but maybe they wanted to keep her tame while Paige was on screen, and the only way to do so was to have a closeup fixed camera shot.
3. Paige and cameraman were having fun together behind the scenes, hence why Lola had no cameraman for much of the time.

I actually think all of these things are true.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ these channels are now boring 90% of the time.

13.11.2018, 19:20

Re: Studio 66 - General Discussion

Rallkin123 wrote:Yeah, True in what you say about Lola. I've been disappointed in her last few performances, Scottishbloke. My feeling for these poor shows from the girls is primarily due to the producers who are more than likely being encouraged to put on a more "safe" and more sanitised night show by the powers that be to encourage viewers to spend a lot of mney on Cams and other pay for view shows. Sad fact of life, I'm afraid. As you rightly said on a number of occasions the whole of the babe shows need a huge shake up and getting rid of the lazy, boring and couldn't care less attitude of the girls and bringing in more dynamic and daring shows with girls willing to put on shows like they used to between the years 2009 up to 2015.

Yes and ofcourse I am not doubting for a minute the credibility which Lola gives to the babeshows as she is obviously one of the better ones that tries at least to put on an entertaining show, however as soon as she attempted to do anything risque last night up went the camera close on her face, the only time we seen her in full shot for a prolonged amount of time was when she retired to the dull bed set moving very little. If this is the sum of what these shows have now become then don't expect their longevity to last beyond this decade. Piss poor on so many levels. Babestation was also up to similar antics last night yet again. How long do we give them before they all fold as all spontaneity and fun has long been taken completely away. I'm working early tomorrow and I shall be setting none of them to record and the uploads that may appear on the subsequent boards will prove me correct that none of that dross merited archiving.

13.11.2018, 11:08

Re: Studio 66 - General Discussion

I think Lola is one of the better performers on the S66 but what's the point in the girls making an effort if the crew don't? The camera is static most of the time bar Lucy's last show.

13.11.2018, 02:48

Re: Studio 66 - General Discussion

Yeah, True in what you say about Lola. I've been disappointed in her last few performances, Scottishbloke. My feeling for these poor shows from the girls is primarily due to the producers who are more than likely being encouraged to put on a more "safe" and more sanitised night show by the powers that be to encourage viewers to spend a lot of mney on Cams and other pay for view shows. Sad fact of life, I'm afraid. As you rightly said on a number of occasions the whole of the babe shows need a huge shake up and getting rid of the lazy, boring and couldn't care less attitude of the girls and bringing in more dynamic and daring shows with girls willing to put on shows like they used to between the years 2009 up to 2015.

13.11.2018, 01:54

Re: Studio 66 - General Discussion

Which shower of bastards are responsible for airing this type of show from Lola tonight. It looked promising earlier on but then we ended up with this shitfest where we cannot see the square route of fuck all.



No doubt we will see more of Lola later on when she duplicates the last miserable show we got from her if you even wish to call it a show Thumb down

05.11.2018, 20:04

Re: Studio 66 - General Discussion

quiquems wrote:
quiquems wrote:All the streams are crap again since 3 days ago and their web system doesnt work Thumb down, I guess nobody in S66 is going to check it Cry useless Cool
They must be busy looking at the onlyfans accounts of S66 girls.

A clue for S66, the streams begin to freeze from 15:00 to 00:00. A great firestorm service Thumb up
Tonight Thumb up unwatchable



I'm not guesser but i'm sorry for the Paige Green fans because they arent going to be able to wacth Paige in the stream because the streams are still crap and S66 doesnt give a shit. Cry

I wonder if someone is going to waste money on the cam service seeing how their "normal" streams works? Thumb down
It seems that the S66 is abandoned or there is a monkey working there Confused, the only thing that matters these days is promote their crap backstage shows and look for girls that have onlyfans accounts Thumb down

Well, Gallery66 said that the problem with the streams was fixed when they restarted the server.
Result - The streams continue with constant freezing.(they are still fucked Sad )

It's going to be another wonderful night at S66 Cool

04.11.2018, 22:18

Re: Studio 66 - General Discussion

[Verstecktes Bild - Registrierung notwendig]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DrL0kNDWkAEB1vt.jpg:large

04.11.2018, 22:16

Re: Studio 66 - General Discussion

quiquems wrote:All the streams are crap again since 3 days ago and their web system doesnt work Thumb down, I guess nobody in S66 is going to check it Cry useless Cool
They must be busy looking at the onlyfans accounts of S66 girls.

A clue for S66, the streams begin to freeze from 15:00 to 00:00. A great firestorm service Thumb up
Tonight Thumb up unwatchable



I'm not guesser but i'm sorry for the Paige Green fans because they arent going to be able to wacth Paige in the stream because the streams are still crap and S66 doesnt give a shit. Cry

I wonder if someone is going to waste money on the cam service seeing how their "normal" streams works? Thumb down
It seems that the S66 is abandoned or there is a monkey working there Confused, the only thing that matters these days is promote their crap backstage shows and look for girls that have onlyfans accounts Thumb down

03.11.2018, 17:10

Re: Studio 66 - General Discussion

Scottishbloke wrote:if I remember correctly the exchanges used to go on for hours, sometimes days! It was entertaining and fucking bedlam but like everything the argument would reach a natural conclusion and fade out after everybody become too exhausted to go on lol

As long as me and hiwatt (the bloke from bluebird, that's ironic now isn't it) get a place in the all time top ten I don't care. Going from bgafd to there and back several times over several weeks without a single moderated comment and a shedload of pms on top.

Mr R was trying to get someone banned yesterday because they dared to have an opinion he didn't like.

03.11.2018, 04:22

Re: Studio 66 - General Discussion

That's because most of them curry favour with the powers that be on that Forum, Scottishbloke. They're lickspittles, brown- nosers and sycophants who like to keep the status quo over there just to make the hierarchy feel smug and pleased with them selves. By not allowing free speech, to say what you think,warts and all smacks of Fascism and thorough despotism by the head honchos. I think it's great to have a lively debate, even if you sometimes passionately disagree with some one. Shame on them, Scottishbloke, for stifling good honest debating Thumb downAngry Thank goodness we can say how we feel about the babe shows over on this Forum and long may it continueSmileThumb up

03.11.2018, 00:41

Re: Studio 66 - General Discussion

dogman wrote:There is no free speech on a privately owned forum, we decide what is and isn't allowed!.. quote, from that place sums it up really.

Ofcourse some of us are still old enough to remember that this wasn't always the case. Back in the early days of that forum discussions used to be healthy and would sometimes lead to disagreements from time to time which occasionally went from a heated argument to a free for all blow for blow of personal exchanges and unlike what it was to eventually become all the posts remained and if I remember correctly the exchanges used to go on for hours, sometimes days! It was entertaining and fucking bedlam but like everything the argument would reach a natural conclusion and fade out after everybody become too exhausted to go on lol

What used to make that forum good was that it once allowed for diverse opinions and proper rivalries. Now that's all been replaced with competitive picture and cap posting aswell as the weekly competition as to who can be first to bag a new Thread whenever a new model appears which always starts off with only 1 cap posted only for the sneeky bastard to go back later to edit his post and to make matters worse the one who bagged the Thread will brag about how great her show was when the truth of the matter was that she was infact a total bag of shite but wait a minute, you don't dare post that over there as the fanboys and fake members will push out the social justice warrior agenda and if you dare to put them in their place and tell them where to get off then your posts get automatically deleted and the member in question is subsequently banned Smile
Banner