| Autor | Beiträge |
|---|---|
|
|
fcn2011 wrote:Oh god Eliza, is back and in a nightmare... I am not agree. Muppets show was funny ! |
|
|
|
fcn2011 wrote:Oh god Eliza, is back and in a nightmare... äh nightshow.It's a complete joke, why people make these decisions ? What is going on ? A complete self destruction of decisions !! And a freefall for the channel |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Oh god Eliza, is back and in a nightmare... äh nightshow.
![]() ![]() Why not ask Lace for a comeback? Or a nightshow with Burkkas... I have no more words for ETV... ![]() The best softchannel turned in the last years into a muppetshow.... |
|
|
|
brudgon wrote:i'm just back home Two weeks is a long time to wait, but I hope all is well. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
i'm just back home
![]() and my favourite model is not on the screen ![]() ![]() i hope she stay well anyway |
|
|
|
|
Post: #2754 Zuletzt bearbeitet: 21.05.2012, 00:05 20.05.2012, 23:48 Re: Now on ETV - The current show
Have someone noticed that German (Astra) feed is totally different from HB and English ones? any explanation?even music seems different Just delayed or on purpose?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Scarlet missed so long the night shows, that she forgot: pants off not before midnight CET!
(You could see her reaction right now, when obviously someone told it to her headphone)
|
|
|
|
|
|
[Versteckter Link - Registrierung notwendig] oh my god, deadly boredom [Versteckter Link - Registrierung notwendig]
|
|
|
|
|
|
Welcome Back Aliyah
![]() Best Regards |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Happy or not, she must have had a lot of will to work today, as she disappeared from the cameras for more than a hour.
(^ = sarcasm, for those less inclined) Add to that that she didn't answer a single message... weird. Well, that's Karry, it wouldn't be her without some controversy after all. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Watcher wrote:logic wrote:"...I'm very happy to be here tonight..." Ok, bad translation from german. Happy looks really different. Thx for the hint!
|
|
|
|
Watcher wrote:logic wrote:"...I'm very happy to be here tonight..." Hm....I would record a very good movie with them 7 and her...Karry...Anyone buying ticket for premiere in cinema??? Or will I be alone there at the theatre???Have a nice weekend all of you...Me working tomorrow from 0800CET to 2000 CET...A disaster...BUT then 9 days at home. My only hope to survive tomorrow. Be with me. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
logic wrote:"...I'm very happy to be here tonight..." You're quite correct ... Here he is with his six companions ... ![]() [Verstecktes Bild - Registrierung notwendig] |
|
|
|
|
|
Post: #2745 Zuletzt bearbeitet: 17.05.2012, 22:47 17.05.2012, 22:23 Re: Now on ETV - The current show
"...I'm very happy to be here tonight..."
Oh Karry, you aren't a good liar. Happy ![]() EDIT 22:30 It seems she had the right caller which changed her mood or the drugs begin to have an effect.
|
|
|




(You could see her reaction right now, when obviously someone told it to her headphone)


