| Autor | Beiträge |
|---|---|
|
|
great message by rune for gia
thanks rune
|
|
|
|
|
boboo was right in his sms about cutted shows... ETV give me my time back!!!!!!! show i was waiting for Suzy's shower... no comment how they showed that
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
supershow by gia
![]() finally again interaction with angelina |
|
|
|
|
|
Gia in good mood and performing various shows this week - hard times (in the most positive sense) for us !
|
|
|
|
|
|
oh my god
![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
gia seems very happy tonight
good interaction with others
|
|
|
|
hubsonek wrote:I think the samebrudgon wrote:right now
|
|
|
|
|
brudgon wrote:right now Let's hope Gia will help Suzy
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
right now
![]() gia is on the screen ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
keeper64 wrote:This curtain offends my eyes. better than being offended by naked, beautiful and young women, or???
|
|
|
|
|
This curtain offends my eyes.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
uk334 wrote:Why always ask models, that puts profits etvs way, most older viewers know who she is ! congrats for missing the discussion and carrying forward to another topic. |
|
|
|
HvB wrote:fcn2011 wrote:Sorry guys but Maya aka Priscilla with Wig and as softmodel is a bad joke. Why always ask models, that puts profits etvs way, most older viewers know who she is ! The channel is very poor and untill it picks up a pace or at least shows something sexy its a waste of money. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
HvB wrote:fcn2011 wrote:Sorry guys but Maya aka Priscilla with Wig and as softmodel is a bad joke. she removed her wig last night so everyone who has asked her already could ask her again why she came back with the wig.
|
|
|
|
|
|
nighthawk wrote:Renno wrote:I knew that tonight will be Karry's birthday party at etv, so I was sure she'll have much to do with answering to birthday wishes and callers who want to celebrate together with her and I think she absolutely deserved it, but that's no excuse for the other girls to lay down and to do nothing, I mean I don't even see them doing the normal stuff somehow I knew if someone makes the comparison of this shows it has to be you, I wonder why ![]() of course you're right, the Birthday-Show from Mashi two weeks ago was something completely different, but that's easy to explain why first, the personalities of Mashi and Karry (I like both of them) are completely different while Karry enjoyed it to be in the focus of everyone for doing nothing Mashi did a fantastic show to say thank you for your efforts, that's how she is, but who am I telling that ![]() and the second thing would be the casts, in Mashi's show the cast was great, every model gave her best and made the show a success to the cast of Karry's show, well, I guess there's nothing more to say |
|
|


Nancy