SexySat TV - General Discussion

3.64 (14 Bewertung(en))

(3.64 / 5, 14 Bewertungen)

Autor Beiträge

10.06.2011, 23:18

Re: SexySat TV - General Discussion

trinestor wrote:...and we are back to the roots ....!

Bad picture - again , newer layout ( green is not my color - much worst than before ! ) and a new number for a abo ....!
This had not work some month ago and will not work for now .
I can not believe they still try this crap ....

...and Naomi still showing her wet fingers but cannot control the remote for zooming ....

Is it Live as the screen shows? some moves as the wet fingers is something that i think i have seen before, a lot.

09.06.2011, 21:44

wolf1 wrote:Another great Idea from the Brainiacs of the SexySat-Staff!AngryAngryAngry

HAHAHAH Brainiacs... this is a brilliant new therm that explain exactly the kind of management Thumb upBig Grin

09.06.2011, 21:09

jockel wrote:It's true, the amount of numbers on the screen is ridiculous. It doesn't even help when Michelle is on.

[Versteckter Link - Registrierung notwendig]

But, they still get callers. It is amazing. I think everyone shoud boicoit this crap channel!

09.06.2011, 18:42

jockel wrote:It's true, the amount of numbers on the screen is ridiculous. It doesn't even help when Michelle is on.

Another great Idea from the Brainiacs of the SexySat-Staff!AngryAngryAngry

09.06.2011, 14:38

It's true, the amount of numbers on the screen is ridiculous. It doesn't even help when Michelle is on.

09.06.2011, 07:26

SexySat TV is nowadays unwatchable. Plenty of numbers and phases on the secreen all the time. It is just waste of time watching this crap channel!

06.06.2011, 23:31

...and we are back to the roots ....!

Bad picture - again , newer layout ( green is not my color - much worst than before ! ) and a new number for a abo ....!
This had not work some month ago and will not work for now .
I can not believe they still try this crap ....

...and Naomi still showing her wet fingers but cannot control the remote for zooming ....

04.06.2011, 16:22

Going topless during the day might be a pretty risky business these days. SexySat TV would be rather well-advised to risk to add some fresh models.

04.06.2011, 15:43

wolf1 wrote:New Rules on SexySat...

there is no need to understand any of the rules of the last 2 liveshow channels on Astra, or?
it'll be interesting to see what will happen at 20:00 cet or later this day on SexySat.
also an explaination for last night would be fine.

04.06.2011, 14:35

New Rules on SexySat,Martina topless right now.

04.06.2011, 02:24

hour : 1.50 a.m. i was enjoying the beauty of Michelle then Sexysat became totally black.. someone knows what happened ? SadCry

30.05.2011, 22:34

stupid layout.Envy

30.05.2011, 22:33

Now its again the old Layout,thats SUCKS!Envy

30.05.2011, 22:10

yes , now the phones numbers are only low screen and finally the pussy it is looked at better.Tongue

30.05.2011, 21:50

It seems that SexySat have a new Layout.