Now on ETV - The current show

4.09 (32 Bewertung(en))

(4.09 / 5, 32 Bewertungen)

Amateur models online
Autor Beiträge

12.07.2012, 13:24

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

outside wrote:A question: is there HB signal? In the early morning there was "no signal" or "problems on the channel, try later" alternate messages.
This early morning webstream was down too, now it works.
THX in advance.

No signal at the moment for me.

12.07.2012, 13:12

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

A question: is there HB signal? In the early morning there was "no signal" or "problems on the channel, try later" alternate messages.
This early morning webstream was down too, now it works.
THX in advance.

12.07.2012, 11:04

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

malmaisons wrote:sorry Scarlet - no chance against the ELS of Gia right now ... just feeding the poor on fta Confused

Hello you.
Sorry but, scarlet is the only one-woman show since his arrival in 2009.
dafr911.

12.07.2012, 02:45

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Now I know how they use those shoes in the store (the one modeled by Carrie), as disposable shoes for high heels shower requests. Now I know why they are sold out. But did they charge on that viewer's (I'd prefer do not name, we all know who I am talking about) account every pair of disposabled shoes?
Big Grin

12.07.2012, 01:56

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

I watch because i am not a premium member and i must say. Penelope will never have a fanbase like others but for me she is the nicest and friendlyst model there. She has always a charming voice and is never angry with the callers or SMS writers.

Keep it on.....In loveBig GrinThumb up

12.07.2012, 00:32

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

She looked quite better than usual tonight.

12.07.2012, 00:32

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

What i have understood it is the last show of Bella. I hope a Webmaster can confirm this.

Best wishes

12.07.2012, 00:31

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Is Scarlet going to join California Highway Patrol?
[Verstecktes Bild - Registrierung notwendig]
Wasn't she in the East Coast?

11.07.2012, 22:55

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

malmaisons wrote:
LeahLuv wrote:
malmaisons wrote:sorry Scarlet - no chance against the ELS of Gia right now ... just feeding the poor on fta Confused

Really wise words after 30 min nightshow. ConfusedConfusedConfused
Please,try it again after the whole show is passed.

please read more carefully: I wrote (...) right now (...)
I always appreciate Scarlet's shows - after she warmed up a bit

Yes I Know,but after 30 min and in censorship time this comparison is flawed.

11.07.2012, 22:49

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

LeahLuv wrote:
malmaisons wrote:sorry Scarlet - no chance against the ELS of Gia right now ... just feeding the poor on fta Confused

Really wise words after 30 min nightshow. ConfusedConfusedConfused
Please,try it again after the whole show is passed.

please read more carefully: I wrote (...) right now (...)
I always appreciate Scarlet's shows - after she warmed up a bit

11.07.2012, 22:36

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

malmaisons wrote:sorry Scarlet - no chance against the ELS of Gia right now ... just feeding the poor on fta Confused

Really wise words after 30 min nightshow. ConfusedConfusedConfused
Please,try it again after the whole show is passed.

11.07.2012, 22:31

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

malmaisons wrote:sorry Scarlet - no chance against the ELS of Gia right now ... just feeding the poor on fta Confused
different format and time censorship till 23:00
no complaint for scarlet because for me she gave us always fantastics and unforgettables night.....i thinkSmile

11.07.2012, 22:27

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

sorry Scarlet - no chance against the ELS of Gia right now ... just feeding the poor on fta Confused

10.07.2012, 01:46

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

"Love Story" main theme played too.

10.07.2012, 01:45

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

What a night ...what a show ...

Thank you Kate for being the reason which regained for just only one night in 2012 ....The real spirit of the golden age .