| Author | Posts |
|---|---|
|
|
outside wrote:A question: is there HB signal? In the early morning there was "no signal" or "problems on the channel, try later" alternate messages. No signal at the moment for me. |
|
|
|
|
|
A question: is there HB signal? In the early morning there was "no signal" or "problems on the channel, try later" alternate messages.
This early morning webstream was down too, now it works. THX in advance. |
|
|
|
|
|
malmaisons wrote:sorry Scarlet - no chance against the ELS of Gia right now ... just feeding the poor on fta Hello you. Sorry but, scarlet is the only one-woman show since his arrival in 2009. dafr911. |
|
|
|
|
|
Now I know how they use those shoes in the store (the one modeled by Carrie), as disposable shoes for high heels shower requests. Now I know why they are sold out. But did they charge on that viewer's (I'd prefer do not name, we all know who I am talking about) account every pair of disposabled shoes?
|
|
|
|
|
|
I watch because i am not a premium member and i must say. Penelope will never have a fanbase like others but for me she is the nicest and friendlyst model there. She has always a charming voice and is never angry with the callers or SMS writers.
Keep it on..... ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
She looked quite better than usual tonight.
|
|
|
|
|
|
What i have understood it is the last show of Bella. I hope a Webmaster can confirm this.
Best wishes |
|
|
|
|
|
Is Scarlet going to join California Highway Patrol?
[hidden image - please register] Wasn't she in the East Coast? |
|
|
|
|
|
malmaisons wrote:LeahLuv wrote:malmaisons wrote:sorry Scarlet - no chance against the ELS of Gia right now ... just feeding the poor on fta Yes I Know,but after 30 min and in censorship time this comparison is flawed. |
|
|
|
|
|
LeahLuv wrote:malmaisons wrote:sorry Scarlet - no chance against the ELS of Gia right now ... just feeding the poor on fta please read more carefully: I wrote (...) right now (...) I always appreciate Scarlet's shows - after she warmed up a bit |
|
|
|
|
|
malmaisons wrote:sorry Scarlet - no chance against the ELS of Gia right now ... just feeding the poor on fta Really wise words after 30 min nightshow. ![]() ![]() ![]() Please,try it again after the whole show is passed. |
|
|
|
|
|
malmaisons wrote:sorry Scarlet - no chance against the ELS of Gia right now ... just feeding the poor on ftadifferent format and time censorship till 23:00 no complaint for scarlet because for me she gave us always fantastics and unforgettables night.....i think
|
|
|
|
|
|
sorry Scarlet - no chance against the ELS of Gia right now ... just feeding the poor on fta
|
|
|
|
|
|
"Love Story" main theme played too.
|
|
|
|
|
|
What a night ...what a show ...
Thank you Kate for being the reason which regained for just only one night in 2012 ....The real spirit of the golden age . |
|
|

