Now on ETV - The current show

4.09 (32 Bewertung(en))

(4.09 / 5, 32 Bewertungen)

Autor Beiträge

26.06.2012, 23:21

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

I saw just the last few minutes of the night show, but it seems the "master of effects" is again at the buttons (whoever it is). Angry

26.06.2012, 22:44

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

This is getting to be boring is still the same models Thumb down

26.06.2012, 22:23

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Aliyah Claudia Tia Aria, Lilian


Every day?
Why!!!!!!!
Renewal is required
No New

26.06.2012, 22:21

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

malmaisons wrote:Great cast tonight: Roshana and ... Confused .... and who else ? Anyway: hopefully the cam will be on Roshana the whole night through - this would be exclusive on fta Big Grin

And Tia,that´s all... Confused

26.06.2012, 22:15

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Great cast tonight: Roshana and ... Confused .... and who else ? Anyway: hopefully the cam will be on Roshana the whole night through - this would be exclusive on fta Big Grin

25.06.2012, 00:21

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

JBGOOD wrote:Am I wrong or I've just realized from Naomi that the next will also be the last Photoshow, with 10 models???

the last photoshow as premium photo show, i.e. the behind the curtain is likely to return to the old setup and excludes again the presentation by a moderatress as Karry or Mishelle, today.

slow

25.06.2012, 00:06

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

italy wonBig Grin
.....and now giaTongue

24.06.2012, 21:51

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Ridiculous - photo show with Gia behind the curtain - she doesn't show much except a golden slip and bra ... some decent pinup poses though ... and the rest of the girls is hanging around very bored ... no action, no interaction, nothing to be called a show - why broadcasting this on satellite ? Just to get the VIP SMS with the wishes for pics ? Or to show the curtain that tells you 'behind me a very hot show takes place - just buy some credits and join the paying community'

24.06.2012, 20:20

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Am I wrong or I've just realized from Naomi that the next will also be the last Photoshow, with 10 models???

24.06.2012, 14:17

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Tarl_Cabot wrote:
malmaisons wrote:Anyone besides me who can't stand Jenny as a moderator anymore ? She's constantly talking rubbish Angry

you aren't any longer interested in all the boring stories of her and Priscillas private life??? :O

in the past DJ Ötzi and nowadays these stories Confused
looks like a lose - lose situation. Sad

No, DJ Bobo, or has she more favourite DJ´s?

The problem in my eyes is not stories but the voice. Sorry, i don´t like the voice. CoolBig Grin

Priscilla is in good shape, why she isn´t there as sub for Nikita....

24.06.2012, 14:14

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Yesterday someone complained about the Dress of Aida.
Sorry, but has Cinderella the same stylist or does she buy in the same shoppingcenter....???

24.06.2012, 14:11

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

malmaisons wrote:Anyone besides me who can't stand Jenny as a moderator anymore ? She's constantly talking rubbish Angry

you aren't any longer interested in all the boring stories of her and Priscillas private life??? :O

in the past DJ Ötzi and nowadays these stories Confused
looks like a lose - lose situation. Sad

24.06.2012, 13:27

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Anyone besides me who can't stand Jenny as a moderator anymore ? She's constantly talking rubbish Angry - sometimes I would like to forget about german language ... it can't be sufficent to be funny and in a good mood to be called a moderator ....
Unfortunately Hotbird is no option for me Sad
By the way: etv delivers some good reasons to leave fta and join the 'exclusive webshows' on internet by penetrating the viewer with bad moderation, bad camera work (constantly switching frames) and too many SMS shown on screen or to be read by the models.
In exclusive shows there is full concentration on the model(s) performance, steady focus (sometimes a bit shaky) and a clear screen ( in case they managed to overcome their technical problems )

23.06.2012, 23:30

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

LeahLuv wrote:
Chris26 wrote:
LeahLuv wrote:It´s nice to see Nikita,but I have a Question.:
Did she have a cosmetic surgeon.If she talking,looks like something happen with her mouth . Confused
Or must I go to a eye surgeon Big Grin
I hope she´s not going the Marayah way,

Easy way out: call her and ask, or wait for people who don't know anything to write here. Big Grin

If you pay the bill, I sure will. CoolCool
That´s why I´m asking here, and waiting and waiting and.... Big Grin

I know, don't worry, it was just some sarcasm.

23.06.2012, 23:25

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Chris26 wrote:
LeahLuv wrote:It´s nice to see Nikita,but I have a Question.:
Did she have a cosmetic surgeon.If she talking,looks like something happen with her mouth . Confused
Or must I go to a eye surgeon Big Grin
I hope she´s not going the Marayah way,

Easy way out: call her and ask, or wait for people who don't know anything to write here. Big Grin

If you pay the bill, I sure will. CoolCool
That´s why I´m asking here, and waiting and waiting and.... Big Grin