| Autor | Beiträge |
|---|---|
|
|
I saw just the last few minutes of the night show, but it seems the "master of effects" is again at the buttons (whoever it is).
|
|
|
|
|
This is getting to be boring is still the same models
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Aliyah Claudia Tia Aria, Lilian
Every day? Why!!!!!!! Renewal is required No New |
|
|
|
|
|
malmaisons wrote:Great cast tonight: Roshana and ... And Tia,that´s all...
|
|
|
|
|
|
Great cast tonight: Roshana and ...
.... and who else ? Anyway: hopefully the cam will be on Roshana the whole night through - this would be exclusive on fta
|
|
|
|
|
|
JBGOOD wrote:Am I wrong or I've just realized from Naomi that the next will also be the last Photoshow, with 10 models??? the last photoshow as premium photo show, i.e. the behind the curtain is likely to return to the old setup and excludes again the presentation by a moderatress as Karry or Mishelle, today. slow |
|
|
|
|
|
italy won
![]() .....and now gia
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ridiculous - photo show with Gia behind the curtain - she doesn't show much except a golden slip and bra ... some decent pinup poses though ... and the rest of the girls is hanging around very bored ... no action, no interaction, nothing to be called a show - why broadcasting this on satellite ? Just to get the VIP SMS with the wishes for pics ? Or to show the curtain that tells you 'behind me a very hot show takes place - just buy some credits and join the paying community'
|
|
|
|
|
Am I wrong or I've just realized from Naomi that the next will also be the last Photoshow, with 10 models???
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Tarl_Cabot wrote:malmaisons wrote:Anyone besides me who can't stand Jenny as a moderator anymore ? She's constantly talking rubbish No, DJ Bobo, or has she more favourite DJ´s? The problem in my eyes is not stories but the voice. Sorry, i don´t like the voice. ![]() ![]() Priscilla is in good shape, why she isn´t there as sub for Nikita.... |
|
|
|
|
|
Yesterday someone complained about the Dress of Aida.
Sorry, but has Cinderella the same stylist or does she buy in the same shoppingcenter....??? |
|
|
|
|
|
malmaisons wrote:Anyone besides me who can't stand Jenny as a moderator anymore ? She's constantly talking rubbish you aren't any longer interested in all the boring stories of her and Priscillas private life??? :O in the past DJ Ötzi and nowadays these stories ![]() looks like a lose - lose situation.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Anyone besides me who can't stand Jenny as a moderator anymore ? She's constantly talking rubbish
- sometimes I would like to forget about german language ... it can't be sufficent to be funny and in a good mood to be called a moderator .... Unfortunately Hotbird is no option for me ![]() By the way: etv delivers some good reasons to leave fta and join the 'exclusive webshows' on internet by penetrating the viewer with bad moderation, bad camera work (constantly switching frames) and too many SMS shown on screen or to be read by the models. In exclusive shows there is full concentration on the model(s) performance, steady focus (sometimes a bit shaky) and a clear screen ( in case they managed to overcome their technical problems ) |
|
|
|
LeahLuv wrote:Chris26 wrote:LeahLuv wrote:It´s nice to see Nikita,but I have a Question.: I know, don't worry, it was just some sarcasm. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Chris26 wrote:LeahLuv wrote:It´s nice to see Nikita,but I have a Question.: If you pay the bill, I sure will. ![]() ![]() That´s why I´m asking here, and waiting and waiting and....
|
|
|
.... and who else ? Anyway: hopefully the cam will be on Roshana the whole night through - this would be exclusive on fta 

