Now on ETV - The current show

4.09 (32 Bewertung(en))

(4.09 / 5, 32 Bewertungen)

Amateur models online
Autor Beiträge

27.05.2012, 23:34

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

zxcv wrote:I think today's photo sessions show has reflected and affirmed .....the current situation on ETV... which is that everybody has already lost the interest in their channel .

I really really wish that all the relevant ..to consider and understand ...the message of today .

well, I mentioned a reason for possible less interest in todays show, here

[Versteckter Link - Registrierung notwendig]

and, with all due resepct, to say 'everybody' is too cross-the-board, imho.

slow

27.05.2012, 23:32

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Chris26 wrote:I think tonight's show has the potential to be a good one (yes, I am able to write something that is not a criticism, thank you very much).

On a funny note, there is now an UK VIP on the stream (which will probably be shown in a few seconds in the studio) asking if there is any reason why the girls cannot strip off completely before "11 o' clock" (our midnight).

Dear UK viewer, you are that reason! Big Grin

Angry As a UK viewer!!!! Angry

I must totally agree with you ...
... and continue to watch on Hotbird as I always have done Big Grin .

27.05.2012, 23:24

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

I think tonight's show has the potential to be a good one (yes, I am able to write something that is not a criticism, thank you very much).

On a funny note, there is now an UK VIP on the stream (which will probably be shown in a few seconds in the studio) asking if there is any reason why the girls cannot strip off completely before "11 o' clock" (our midnight).

Dear UK viewer, you are that reason! Big Grin

27.05.2012, 22:07

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

I think today's photo sessions show has reflected and affirmed .....the current situation on ETV... which is that everybody has already lost the interest in their channel .

I really really wish that all the relevant ..to consider and understand ...the message of today .

27.05.2012, 00:39

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

you make great my night dear dream blonde angelTongue
roshana

26.05.2012, 22:41

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Well tonight my 2 favorite blondes in the nightshow.

It´s state of emergency .They make my pulse running high,that´s sure!!

it´s up to you beauties

Like Michael (rest in peace my friend) use to sing:

„Love devastation Suicide blonde“Tongue

26.05.2012, 12:16

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Karry should quit ETV and work as Comedian, or how can you tell me why she is wearing Moonboots in the Hot Studio...Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

25.05.2012, 23:37

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

I asked ETV, of course i have no answer, the same about a few more questions.

25.05.2012, 23:35

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

i don't care about etv problemsBig Grin
there is one of my favourite model on the screenTongue

25.05.2012, 23:27

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

JBGOOD wrote:I wonder if this is just due to the traffic or made on purpose, But for what?

it's etv. so I'd assume it's just a technical problem and the staff isn't able or is too lazy to correct this. Smile

25.05.2012, 23:23

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

I'm watching the stream.
Have you noticed how bad is the German feed (always buffering) compared to the HB? Now the German feed is at least 10min delayed than HB. I wonder if this is just due to the traffic or made on purpose, But for what?

25.05.2012, 18:15

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Tarl_Cabot wrote:
JBGOOD wrote:Is the thursday NS still a "karry show"? If so there is no director but..Karry, who has to stay in the backyard too. This can explain part of her breaks in the show

so compare Karry with Scarlet and feel free to decide who should be a model & director in one person.


you know my answer already

25.05.2012, 18:13

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

JBGOOD wrote:Is the thursday NS still a "karry show"? If so there is no director but..Karry, who has to stay in the backyard too. This can explain part of her breaks in the show

so compare Karry with Scarlet and feel free to decide who should be a model & director in one person.

25.05.2012, 17:55

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Is the thursday NS still a "karry show"? If so there is no director but..Karry, who has to stay in the backyard too. This can explain part of her breaks in the show

25.05.2012, 11:21

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

bellerophon wrote:
WILSONSAND wrote:The show is completely unwatchable, there is not point to take it....Thumb down

It was one of the most texted (and presumably called) shows of the year so far. So it's obviously what at least some of the viewers want.

But Jessica didn't receive many calls/sms : I have seen only one sms before 2:00 and it was not fulfilled.
It is interesting to see how ETV manages the broadcasting of SMS on TV screens. I I read briefly this sms for Jessica at the bottom of the studio and it was very fast replaced. It was again broadcasted 2 or 3 hours later and then Jessica was able to read it.
Thus I notice that SMS are only broadcasted when ETV decides on it and some SMS for a model in particular are grouped. So it is not easy to draw from it conclusions about what like the viewers especially since SMS written by the lovers do not give indication to this subject. (same remark about fake sms).