| Autor | Beiträge |
|---|---|
|
|
you don't miss much ... Brona in trousers and normal t-shirt, sitting around all the time ... as always
|
|
|
|
Franky11 wrote:Black screen on Astra and HB? :sAgain, something is broken Evah said few minutes ago that sombody (their friend, who wrote them) has problem with receiving signal... but on webstream is ok |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Black screen on Astra and HB? :sAgain, something is broken
|
|
|
|
WILSONSAND wrote:Oh no! pants again!! we won´t see her legs either tonight? I hope that pants disappear!!! Says a lot about how the show is gonna go, who is taking the pi** out of who. Anyway onto the the proper thread for a moan . |
|
|
|
|
|
|
One more day the streaming is failing all the time.....
![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
fix the live show , fix fix fix fix fix fix fix it .
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Oh no! pants again!! we won´t see her legs either tonight? I hope that pants disappear!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
what i saw
![]() grey pants long-sleeved shirt and black high-hells
|
|
|
|
|
|
zxcv wrote:...Hi zxcv, I don't know if the web shows really are the problem, maybe it consumes some resources which then are lacking for the other shows, anyway it doesn't completely explain the boredom of so many shows even with promising casts. My impression is a total lack of inspiration of the show themes. They are just doing the same over and over again, no wonder the girls and the viewers get bored. An additional problem for me is, the shows during the week usually aren't worth watching before 0:00 o'clock as there's no hot show allowed anymore, but as I have to get up rather early no way to stay tuned longer ![]() And if there's no positive feedback here I often even don't have a look at the recordings, so maybe I just missed some high lights. Regards Joker |
|
|
|
|
|
Chris26 wrote:Watcher wrote: Sorry, it's beyond me ... Having seen some of the messages coming from this bastion of decency ... I'm declaring myself an independent nation
|
|
|
|
|
|
Post: #2824 Zuletzt bearbeitet: 28.05.2012, 08:03 28.05.2012, 01:04 Re: Now on ETV - The current showSlowfox wrote:then please exclude me, as you do not speak for me, nor on my behalf I don't claim that I speak on behalf of you or anyone else .....And Instead , I am just assuring the current situation , which clearly doesn't need any kind of evidence to prove its reality ..... and please Keep in mind : I always prefer to listen to someone who let me know.... where I stand ....and where are the bad sides ...and offers me some valid and honest critics ....which helps me in the end to improve my work . Instead of someone else who is trying to convince me that everything is ok ....and I am all in the right direction ....just because he seeks only for his interest....and looks to it only from his angle ....Not for the well of the whole business . |
|
|
|
|
|
Post: #2823 Zuletzt bearbeitet: 28.05.2012, 00:47 28.05.2012, 00:42 Re: Now on ETV - The current showzxcv wrote:Naturally , I don't see any exaggeration on my comment except...It has match the reality and what we are monitoring which is everybody is really starting to lose the interest in ETV . then please exclude me, as you do not speak for me, nor on my behalf slow |
|
|
|
|
|
Post: #2822 Zuletzt bearbeitet: 28.05.2012, 00:29 28.05.2012, 00:28 Re: Now on ETV - The current show
And streaming is working very badly again..
they said today it was repaired... i am checking they lie or they are wrong.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Slowfox wrote:well, I mentioned a reason for possible less interest in todays show, here Naturally , I don't see any exaggeration on my comment except...It has match the reality and what we are monitoring which is everybody is really starting to lose the interest in ETV . A complete horrible mood on the whole forum ....complains here and there and everywhere . And on the other side here we see their most commercially successful show with the most popular and hot stars has completely fallen . So ...according to the total mood in the forum ....and according to the outcome of the shows on the screen ....I think it was fair enough to say ....that everybody has lost the interest in their shows . |
|
|
|
Watcher wrote: As a UK viewer, can you explain to me (and everybody else, I guess), what is exciting in hearing the word "knickers" every friggin' show? |
|
|
|




.
they said today it was repaired... i am checking they lie or they are wrong.