Now on ETV - The current show

4.09 (32 Bewertung(en))

(4.09 / 5, 32 Bewertungen)

Autor Beiträge

28.02.2012, 16:16

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

rialpka wrote:The Least that I can say it is that the Randa show is far from giving me Fever if you saw what I want to say.

No creativity or originality just of the already seen, just of ordinary not prepared.

Good night.

Good evening Mr. Rialpka
You are right, Randa performed 3 night shows last week and the only fever that I had was due to the grip
FYG Randa thread is stopped from Feb20th
Regards
Voncall

28.02.2012, 00:58

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

The Least that I can say it is that the Randa show is far from giving me Fever if you saw what I want to say.

No creativity or originality just of the already seen, just of ordinary not prepared.

Good night.

27.02.2012, 22:47

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

2nite I wished to watch Karry and Kate but I quit and will
go bed early because Randa is in the show and she is taking
the microphone even for other models.
The stupidity of cameramen and director combined with the
arrogance and huge ego of Randa will get a long way.
I tell to Randa: it is extremely arrogant and very foolish to
think that you can ever outwit your audience,AngryAngryAngry
Ich bin sehr veragert und wutend
John Guitar

27.02.2012, 22:45

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

brudgon wrote:what a big surprise kate and karry together tonightThumb upTongue

basically the 3K

Karry
Kate
Kristina

slow

27.02.2012, 22:42

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

what a big surprise kate and karry together tonightThumb upTongue

27.02.2012, 22:18

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Phew...
I expected strange outfits, crazy makeup and hairstyles like in her last shows. But fortunately I was wrong. In love


I'm sure Randa hasn't this (supporting) fanbase like Scarlet, but nevertheless I hope her show will not go down by the lack of calls or sms.
Good luck! Thumb up

26.02.2012, 20:41

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Always I liked to watch the evening shows. But today most boring evening for a long time. Confused
Is this how you want it any time soon? I hope it was just today. The only thing that keeps my attention is the new face - Tiffany Smile

26.02.2012, 20:31

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

zorgaux wrote:She shines in the eyes of some viewers, but it is a free show, no SMS and few calls. It's sad to see that. Cool

Exactly as scarlet shines in the eyes of some viewers while the other are really not interested at all in her unquestionable beauty and her unique talent as model ......The same with Karry , the same with Eva ....and the same with all the models !

And the bad outcome for this afternoon show .....No wonder...who would like to see the sex bomb of ETV world is being limited and trapped to this soft level ....It's a silence objection .

26.02.2012, 17:52

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Only two girls in the studio (Sunny and Tiffany - 17.52). Sabrina, Tessa, Lilian have a break.
A council of war before Thursday's show?.Confused

26.02.2012, 16:41

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Sabrina is shining again ...exactly like a very precious gem from the ancient times .

26.02.2012, 15:19

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

What they do in ETV is really difficult:
they are capable of achieving that every idea that they have, is worse than the previous one.

26.02.2012, 15:10

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Back in the 90s.

26.02.2012, 14:53

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Dreamlander wrote:How much poorer can the picture quality get? The current obsession with 'Chroma-Key' is bad enough making the picture look like some kind of bad acid trip but now the picture is jerking around lke a 10 year-old webcam too! Sad

Dreamlander

I think Dreamlander is right,

in my LCD TV it looks like that they use a PC with a very low powered Graphiccard and the resolution is too high. It "ruckelt" so much that i can´t watch it long without taking a headache

26.02.2012, 14:43

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

How much poorer can the picture quality get? The current obsession with 'Chroma-Key' is bad enough making the picture look like some kind of bad acid trip but now the picture is jerking around lke a 10 year-old webcam too! Sad

Dreamlander

26.02.2012, 13:03

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

klemi wrote:Yes, in the middle of January...of 2011...AngryAngryAngry

January seems a bad month !
A lot bill to pay , shoveling snow in front of the house and the best models say goodbye ! Envy Sad Cry