| Author | Posts |
|---|---|
rialpka wrote:The Least that I can say it is that the Randa show is far from giving me Fever if you saw what I want to say. Good evening Mr. Rialpka You are right, Randa performed 3 night shows last week and the only fever that I had was due to the grip FYG Randa thread is stopped from Feb20th Regards Voncall |
|
|
|
|
|
|
The Least that I can say it is that the Randa show is far from giving me Fever if you saw what I want to say.
No creativity or originality just of the already seen, just of ordinary not prepared. Good night. |
|
|
|
|
2nite I wished to watch Karry and Kate but I quit and will
go bed early because Randa is in the show and she is taking the microphone even for other models. The stupidity of cameramen and director combined with the arrogance and huge ego of Randa will get a long way. I tell to Randa: it is extremely arrogant and very foolish to think that you can ever outwit your audience, ![]() ![]() ![]() Ich bin sehr veragert und wutend John Guitar |
|
|
|
|
|
|
brudgon wrote:what a big surprise kate and karry together tonight basically the 3K Karry Kate Kristina slow |
|
|
|
|
|
what a big surprise kate and karry together tonight
|
|
|
|
|
|
Phew...
I expected strange outfits, crazy makeup and hairstyles like in her last shows. But fortunately I was wrong. ![]() I'm sure Randa hasn't this (supporting) fanbase like Scarlet, but nevertheless I hope her show will not go down by the lack of calls or sms. Good luck! |
|
|
|
|
|
Always I liked to watch the evening shows. But today most boring evening for a long time.
![]() Is this how you want it any time soon? I hope it was just today. The only thing that keeps my attention is the new face - Tiffany
|
|
|
|
|
|
zorgaux wrote:She shines in the eyes of some viewers, but it is a free show, no SMS and few calls. It's sad to see that. Exactly as scarlet shines in the eyes of some viewers while the other are really not interested at all in her unquestionable beauty and her unique talent as model ......The same with Karry , the same with Eva ....and the same with all the models ! And the bad outcome for this afternoon show .....No wonder...who would like to see the sex bomb of ETV world is being limited and trapped to this soft level ....It's a silence objection . |
|
|
|
|
|
Only two girls in the studio (Sunny and Tiffany - 17.52). Sabrina, Tessa, Lilian have a break.
A council of war before Thursday's show?.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Sabrina is shining again ...exactly like a very precious gem from the ancient times .
|
|
|
|
|
|
What they do in ETV is really difficult:
they are capable of achieving that every idea that they have, is worse than the previous one. |
|
|
|
|
Back in the 90s.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Dreamlander wrote:How much poorer can the picture quality get? The current obsession with 'Chroma-Key' is bad enough making the picture look like some kind of bad acid trip but now the picture is jerking around lke a 10 year-old webcam too! I think Dreamlander is right, in my LCD TV it looks like that they use a PC with a very low powered Graphiccard and the resolution is too high. It "ruckelt" so much that i can“t watch it long without taking a headache |
|
|
|
|
|
How much poorer can the picture quality get? The current obsession with 'Chroma-Key' is bad enough making the picture look like some kind of bad acid trip but now the picture is jerking around lke a 10 year-old webcam too!
![]() Dreamlander |
|
|
|
klemi wrote:Yes, in the middle of January...of 2011... January seems a bad month ! A lot bill to pay , shoveling snow in front of the house and the best models say goodbye !
|
|
|
|





