Now on ETV - The current show

4.09 (32 Bewertung(en))

(4.09 / 5, 32 Bewertungen)

Autor Beiträge

09.06.2012, 16:18

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

I wonder for what Aria it is in almost all the shows although it is not in the list.
Does anybody know the response?

09.06.2012, 12:49

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Chris26 wrote:
WILSONSAND wrote:Anyway, i am sure there will be 2 Karrys: The soft model with little teasing and good showers in fta shows, and the wild, brazen, and ready to show more of her body openly in exclusive shows. That's what i think.

Very likely.
And also very revolting.

Seeing as she said several times that videos and recordings are not a problem, I guess it is really just a matter of money.

Karry is a mystery for me. First she was nice and made good tease, later she play the Iron Maiden and said every nude is bad and now she make good shows for the Exclusive Members.

Maybe her french friends knows the answers. HiHiHi

09.06.2012, 12:46

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

They talk with the mod about the Euro in Poland and Ukraine. It is very hard for me to follow the opinions of Maya´s sister......

In german we say "Schuster bleib bei deinen Leisten" It means it is better to shut up about things i don´t know much.

So, please Baby, Shut up about Football. And second, you don´t have to praise Germany. They know how strong they are and i don´t think they get new callers if they say they are for Germany.....

They should watch their Football Team. They are in big crisis.

09.06.2012, 01:50

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

WILSONSAND wrote:Anyway, i am sure there will be 2 Karrys: The soft model with little teasing and good showers in fta shows, and the wild, brazen, and ready to show more of her body openly in exclusive shows. That's what i think.

Very likely.
And also very revolting.

Seeing as she said several times that videos and recordings are not a problem, I guess it is really just a matter of money.

09.06.2012, 01:36

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Italian154 wrote:In my opinion, i think there are too many models tonight and Karry dont seem comfortable.. and rest seem bored already..
Hope im just seeing things and im totally wrong.
I wish everyone an enjoyable evening..

Maybe you were not totally wrong. Unfortunately, tonight Karry is not doing a good show as latest, except shower she is almost disappeared and away from the action. She is only speaking. Maybe there are too much models, maybe she is tired, i don't know. Ok, l will keep my attention on her in next shows, she is doing great shows lately and this is more like her old shows, this is only a little out of the way. But i think there is no problem because her change to a hot model seems to be firm and no backtracking. Anyway, i am sure there will be 2 Karrys: The soft model with little teasing and good showers in fta shows, and the wild, brazen, and ready to show more of her body openly in exclusive shows. That's what i think.

08.06.2012, 23:16

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

In my opinion, i think there are too many models tonight and Karry dont seem comfortable.. and rest seem bored already..
Hope im just seeing things and im totally wrong.
I wish everyone an enjoyable evening..

08.06.2012, 11:39

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Joker1305 wrote:But does she really show more in the exclusive shows? At least in the "Scandal video" some time ago there wasn't significantly more than in last night show.

Regards
Joker

Joker, it seems you don't know how it was the last exclusive live show from Karry, even the show before...when she showed and played with one nipple against the light. In her last show she danced full naked from the back, she showed very good her ass and even a little her pussy. The show was amazing and Karry did an stunning show which can be resumed in one word: WOW Tongue I think Karry is doing great exclusive live shows some weeks ago, but they are better every time she is in.

08.06.2012, 10:52

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Chris26 wrote:Maybe, but it is very sad to see that she still preaches and meanwhile she sells herself in the exclusive shows.
I agree she shouldn't talk so much, this "innocence number" is lame, she works for an erotic channels and in the meantime even seems to know this Smile
But does she really show more in the exclusive shows? At least in the "Scandal video" some time ago there wasn't significantly more than in last night show.

Regards
Joker

08.06.2012, 09:15

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

zxcv wrote:So far , It's truly one of the most exciting night .

Those were the days .....I have said it .....but I wasn't pretty sure that the veterans will make it happens again .

And now I will say it again after the veterans have made it happens again ....Those were the days Thumb upThumb up .

Thankfully I do not watch it in the week, my question is why the difference, the other models Angelina etc are more than capable of giving a good show.
Another night of old models, which do nothing for me at all. Is it a acase of the pretty ' Fall in love with me ' models in the aft shows and then the models who show a bit more on the night shows..

08.06.2012, 02:58

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Maybe, but it is very sad to see that she still preaches and meanwhile she sells herself in the exclusive shows.

08.06.2012, 00:38

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Definitely Karry has changed Thumb upThumb upThumb up

[Versteckter Link - Registrierung notwendig]

07.06.2012, 00:48

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

So far , It's truly one of the most exciting night .

Those were the days .....I have said it .....but I wasn't pretty sure that the veterans will make it happens again .

And now I will say it again after the veterans have made it happens again ....Those were the days Thumb upThumb up .

06.06.2012, 23:45

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

brudgon wrote:
babacola7 wrote:To day always the same models, I thing I will go eatly in bed!Cry

don't go to sleep earlySad
roshana is in the studioTongueBig Grin

you are right, Roshana is a nice and sexy model but I prefer Gia Heart and Karry,
and sometimes I must sleep!

05.06.2012, 22:52

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

babacola7 wrote:To day always the same models, I thing I will go eatly in bed!Cry

don't go to sleep earlySad
roshana is in the studioTongueBig Grin

05.06.2012, 22:52

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

For me extremely boring evening and I wont watch it, but only because of camera not going where supposed to, we agree on blond hair and long legs however. And dress will soon be history.