| Author | Posts |
|---|---|
|
|
Time showers
Ashley was not only in the shower
|
|
|
|
|
|
That circular bed is now officially named "Heaven".
![]()
|
|
|
|
|
Always good cast for Friday and Saturday, but if last week only Tia has made a very hot show, tonight she there isn't. How to do a hot show?
- Scarlet will finish to recite her part of victim of the viewer or of the cameraman? - Amy will became a hot model like Tia, Carmen, Lin or Inez? - Athina will make a spread legs's performance with transparent slip? - There will be a new product's promotion after etv cam to see Sabrina hot? I hope to have a positive answer at these question. |
|
|
|
|
|
and our Trio is there... i hope they will performe hot show tonight
|
|
|
|
|
|
We will have today 2 German moderators , Zia will be the moderator in front of the camera (not all the time ) while Amanda will be the SMS one
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
outside wrote:It seems Zia is a model tonight, I will add her soon with max pleasure.Great news |
|
|
|
|
|
It seems Zia is a model tonight, I will add her soon with max pleasure.
![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
Mr.Pink we didn`t complain that Lilian was in the night show! We complained that our favourite model Carmen was in the schedule first time after her holidays but not in the night show. I would have been disappointed too if Carmen had been replaced by Scarlet or Amy!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
@everyone ranting again (as usual). Please go to bed, the best you can do. But do not flood the discussion with the same posts every day! This is much more annoying than a passive Lilian on the screen. This site is not meant to be rant forum but a place for fair discussions.
|
|
|
|
|
After one week break Carmen now replaced just by Lilian. What a big disappointment. I am in suspense whether she will return in the tomorrow evening show.
|
|
|
|
|
|
There are yet not good presences, but Inez, Lin, Angelina are all pussy show's models and and also Ashley can make good show, so for me this night will be more hot respect the performance that we will see tomorrow and Saturday.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
The_Feeling wrote:Bad news capture more the headlines than good news. ;-)JohnF wrote:Lilian, Lilian, every night Lilian, every day Lilian..... "That's the press, baby. The press! And there's nothing you can do about it. Nothing!"
|
|
|
|
maurois wrote:Carmen out, Lilian In and me...I pray for Inez, Lin, Ashley and AngenilaI supposed that Carmen will not be in that night show. But in spite of that I am very disappointed.... ![]() ![]() ![]() But I can understand she will enjoy her holidays. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
maurois wrote:Carmen out, Lilian In and me...I pray for Inez, Lin, Ashley and Angenila Amanda, the black hole for all erotic moods. |
|
|
|
|
|
The_Feeling wrote:sorry but tomorrow tia? schedule for tomorrow: Scarlet, Mashiara & Amy, Sabrina, Randa, Athina, Lace & Ashley |
|
|

Ashley was not only in the shower



