Now on ETV - The current show

4.09 (32 rating(s))

(4.09 / 5, 32 ratings)

Amateur models online
Author Posts

29.05.2012, 20:38

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

you don't miss much ... Brona in trousers and normal t-shirt, sitting around all the time ... as always

29.05.2012, 20:22

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Franky11 wrote:Black screen on Astra and HB? :sAgain, something is brokenCry

Evah said few minutes ago that sombody (their friend, who wrote them) has problem with receiving signal... but on webstream is ok

29.05.2012, 20:06

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Black screen on Astra and HB? :sAgain, something is brokenCry

29.05.2012, 10:24

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

WILSONSAND wrote:Oh no! pants again!! we won´t see her legs either tonight? I hope that pants disappear!!!

Says a lot about how the show is gonna go, who is taking the pi** out of who.
Anyway onto the the proper thread for a moan .

28.05.2012, 23:41

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

One more day the streaming is failing all the time.....AngryAngryThumb downThumb downThumb down

28.05.2012, 23:07

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

fix the live show , fix fix fix fix fix fix fix it . Thumb downAngry

28.05.2012, 22:12

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Oh no! pants again!! we won´t see her legs either tonight? I hope that pants disappear!!!

28.05.2012, 22:09

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

what i sawTongue
grey pants long-sleeved shirt and black high-hellsTongue

28.05.2012, 11:59

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

zxcv wrote:...

Naturally , I don't see any exaggeration on my comment except...It has match the reality and what we are monitoring which is everybody is really starting to lose the interest in ETV .

A complete horrible mood on the whole forum ....complains here and there and everywhere . And on the other side here we see their most commercially successful show with the most popular and hot stars has completely fallen .

So ...according to the total mood in the forum ....and according to the outcome of the shows on the screen ....I think it was fair enough to say ....that everybody has lost the interest in their shows .
Hi zxcv,
I don't know if the web shows really are the problem, maybe it consumes some resources which then are lacking for the other shows, anyway it doesn't completely explain the boredom of so many shows even with promising casts.
My impression is a total lack of inspiration of the show themes. They are just doing the same over and over again, no wonder the girls and the viewers get bored.
An additional problem for me is, the shows during the week usually aren't worth watching before 0:00 o'clock as there's no hot show allowed anymore, but as I have to get up rather early no way to stay tuned longer Confused
And if there's no positive feedback here I often even don't have a look at the recordings, so maybe I just missed some high lights.

Regards
Joker

28.05.2012, 04:40

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Chris26 wrote:
Watcher wrote:Angry As a UK viewer!!!! Angry

I must totally agree with you ...
... and continue to watch on Hotbird as I always have done Big Grin .

As a UK viewer, can you explain to me (and everybody else, I guess), what is exciting in hearing the word "knickers" every friggin' show?

Sorry, it's beyond me ...
Having seen some of the messages coming from this bastion of decency ... I'm declaring myself an independent nation Smile

28.05.2012, 01:04

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Slowfox wrote:then please exclude me, as you do not speak for me, nor on my behalf

slow

I don't claim that I speak on behalf of you or anyone else .....And Instead , I am just assuring the current situation , which clearly doesn't need any kind of evidence to prove its reality ..... and please Keep in mind :

I always prefer to listen to someone who let me know.... where I stand ....and where are the bad sides ...and offers me some valid and honest critics ....which helps me in the end to improve my work .

Instead of someone else who is trying to convince me that everything is ok ....and I am all in the right direction ....just because he seeks only for his interest....and looks to it only from his angle ....Not for the well of the whole business .

28.05.2012, 00:42

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

zxcv wrote:Naturally , I don't see any exaggeration on my comment except...It has match the reality and what we are monitoring which is everybody is really starting to lose the interest in ETV .

A complete horrible mood on the whole forum ....complains here and there and everywhere . And on the other side here we see their most commercially successful show with the most popular and hot stars has completely fallen .

So ...according to the total mood in the forum ....and according to the outcome of the shows on the screen ....I think it was fair enough to say ....that everybody has lost the interest in their shows .

then please exclude me, as you do not speak for me, nor on my behalf

slow

28.05.2012, 00:28

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

And streaming is working very badly again..Envy they said today it was repaired... i am checking they lie or they are wrong.

27.05.2012, 23:59

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Slowfox wrote:well, I mentioned a reason for possible less interest in todays show, here

[hidden link - please register]

and, with all due resepct, to say 'everybody' is too cross-the-board, imho.

slow

Naturally , I don't see any exaggeration on my comment except...It has match the reality and what we are monitoring which is everybody is really starting to lose the interest in ETV .

A complete horrible mood on the whole forum ....complains here and there and everywhere . And on the other side here we see their most commercially successful show with the most popular and hot stars has completely fallen .

So ...according to the total mood in the forum ....and according to the outcome of the shows on the screen ....I think it was fair enough to say ....that everybody has lost the interest in their shows .

27.05.2012, 23:44

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Watcher wrote:Angry As a UK viewer!!!! Angry

I must totally agree with you ...
... and continue to watch on Hotbird as I always have done Big Grin .

As a UK viewer, can you explain to me (and everybody else, I guess), what is exciting in hearing the word "knickers" every friggin' show?