| Autor | Beiträge |
|---|---|
|
hehe.. Mashiara's tits by camera mistake
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Suzy on the screen
Pity that only the screen in the studio ![]() [Versteckter Link - Registrierung notwendig] |
|
|
|
|
|
Tarl_Cabot wrote:3 live models dancing in the studio (ok, only Chelsea & Jessica with Angelina on the couch) while in the background several dancing models are shown I'm not sure the whole dancing idea to be so great... Angelina : "I love these games" (domination games). Oh, really ? You are a very... naughty girl
|
|
|
|
|
|
3 live models dancing in the studio (ok, only Chelsea & Jessica with Angelina on the couch) while in the background several dancing models are shown
... and all aired in worst picture quality btw: with this picture quality Olivia looks exactly like Brianna |
|
|
|
|
|
Post: #2440 Zuletzt bearbeitet: 04.03.2012, 00:19 04.03.2012, 00:03 Re: Now on ETV - The current show
Gee, Kristina and Roshana... I couldn't dream of that, even in my worse fantasies...
I wish Kate could stop saying her lame sentences Lame lame lame lame... And I'm trying to remain polite
|
|
|
|
|
|
Sabrina and Brona in the evening show - could be great ... but isn't. Maybe it's because Lilian is there too, maybe it's because Sabrina's dresses are extremely boring (pink, pink, pink), maybe because it's not enough to act like teens waiting for saturday night ... 6 hours can be a long time if nothing happens
|
|
|
|
|
Post: #2438 Zuletzt bearbeitet: 03.03.2012, 17:36 03.03.2012, 17:34 Re: Now on ETV - The current show
German-modi Berni
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
zorgaux wrote:jost54 wrote:All my favorite models in the show. [Versteckter Link - Registrierung notwendig] ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
All my favorite models in the show.
|
|
|
|
|
|
I have the impression of which Naomi, step by step, she goes way of turning into a star of ETV.
I hope that she, a better treatment should obtain, on the part of ETV, that some other models. |
|
|
|
|
|
WILSONSAND wrote:What are they doing? minutes of white radiant blinding light? we can´t see anything!!!! from whom was this horrible idea? this is art!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Post: #2433 Zuletzt bearbeitet: 01.03.2012, 00:16 01.03.2012, 00:13 Re: Now on ETV - The current show
What are they doing? minutes of white radiant blinding light? we can´t see anything!!!! from whom was this horrible idea?
|
|
|
|
|
|
logic wrote:Mmmmhh.....6 sweet muffins in a colored package, even with some sugar sprinkles......and roshana
|
|
|
|
|
|
Mmmmhh.....6 sweet muffins in a colored package, even with some sugar sprinkles.
![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
voncall wrote:rialpka wrote:The Least that I can say it is that the Randa show is far from giving me Fever if you saw what I want to say. Unfortunately I agree that her last shows weren't on this level that we know of her. But if she had made a great show, there would be probably no friendly comment from you. Sorry!I know this is an open forum and criticism is needed, but please try to hate her in silence.
|
|
|
Pity that only the screen in the studio 
, or destroy a show
. It's amazing what you can do with a finger. 
