Now on ETV - The current show

4.09 (32 Bewertung(en))

(4.09 / 5, 32 Bewertungen)

Autor Beiträge

16.05.2012, 23:54

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

if Bella is soooo tired it will be the best to go home.
or to switch the tv off ;)

15.05.2012, 23:56

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

elmo wrote:[quote='malmaisons']
then let's wait for Jaya and Tamara Thumb up
... and next month Malena and Alexa please Blush

do you know the song the [Versteckter Link - Registrierung notwendig] ?

well, after 6 or 7 years I know that EVERYTHING can happen on ETV - except nude girls before midnight and more than one excellent show in a month. Best they can do is to keep the interest of the viewers on high level by providing surprises - Aliyah may be a sweet surprise for some of us - but as far as I am concerned she just reminds me of a time when my favorites were active on this channel. Every 'hello' of them would be appreciated - even on a 'former model xy at home' show ... perhaps a new show idea: 'what happened to XY ? The plain truth about life after ETV' Big Grin

15.05.2012, 21:27

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

malmaisons wrote:
Aliyah wasn´t that bad.....
And i thought all Rebels who worked for Veni would be banned forever.... So, after Kia, Aliyah make a comeback.....

Anyway, in german we say who cares about the shit i have said yesterday....

Have a nice day.

then let's wait for Jaya and Tamara Thumb up
... and next month Malena and Alexa please Blush

do you know the song the [Versteckter Link - Registrierung notwendig] ?

15.05.2012, 21:18

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Aliyah wasn´t that bad.....
And i thought all Rebels who worked for Veni would be banned forever.... So, after Kia, Aliyah make a comeback.....

Anyway, in german we say who cares about the shit i have said yesterday....

Have a nice day.

then let's wait for Jaya and Tamara Thumb up
... and next month Malena and Alexa please Blush

15.05.2012, 19:11

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

GenaroXP wrote:So The german Mod. Joanna has said on the mic. that Nikita and Eliza will return at next week for some shows ...

who wants to buy my dish? Angry Angry Angry


GenaroXP wrote:and also Aliyah will return this friday in the night.

of course not before saturday. Tongue

15.05.2012, 15:06

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

klemi wrote:
GenaroXP wrote:So The german Mod. Joanna has said on the mic. that Nikita and Eliza will return at next week for some shows and also Aliyah will return this friday in the night.

OMG no...just when I thought it cant get any worse...Usually you bring such good news...Thumb downAngrySad

Aliyah wasn´t that bad.....
And i thought all Rebels who worked for Veni would be banned forever.... So, after Kia, Aliyah make a comeback.....

Anyway, in german we say who cares about the shit i have said yesterday....

Have a nice day.

15.05.2012, 14:19

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

GenaroXP wrote:So The german Mod. Joanna has said on the mic. that Nikita and Eliza will return at next week for some shows and also Aliyah will return this friday in the night.

OMG no...just when I thought it cant get any worse...Usually you bring such good news...Thumb downAngrySad

15.05.2012, 14:14

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

So The german Mod. Joanna has said on the mic. that Nikita and Eliza will return at next week for some shows and also Aliyah will return this friday in the night.

15.05.2012, 00:24

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Micheal is doing a great show .....looks very enthusiastic ....day after day she gains more and more ground between all the fans .

14.05.2012, 23:51

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Ahh, the good ol' "Today's my birthday!" excuse... been a while.

By the way, I wonder if the EliteTV girls also loved receiving calls about Dr. Who. Big Grin

13.05.2012, 16:49

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Just sent a VIP request during the Photo Show.It was,obviously,for Karry.A large part of the SMS was asterisked out,probably by Vicki.You may be wondering what obcenities were missing? Here they are! 'Skirt,stockings,high heels,glasses and 'on the bed'! Risque stuff,I'm sure you'll agree! Tongue They weren't only missing from the SMS,all but one of them was missing from the request. Thumb down I got the high heels and that was it! Confused I got,like last week with Mayah,a 'folder' and a 'pen'! Confused Not requested because if,I'm brutally honest,items from the Staples catalogue do not turn me on! So,the screen wasn't even raised and the photos were taken outside of the view of the Webcam,not on the bed as requested...AGAIN! Thumb down

Think I will just watch other customer's valiant attempts at a successful fulfilment of a request for the rest of the show and save some money! Smile

Thank You ETV! Tongue

Dreamlander-I appear to be the ideal customer! I've only sent 3 SMS's after saying I wouldn't send anymore...doh! Tongue Think I preferred the shows when I didn't have a job haha! Tongue

UPDATE: I persevered,financially, Tongue and was rewarded with some lovely photos! More importantly though,nearly 90 minutes of Karry posing for these photos on the Web Cam,which was superb and is currently making my HDD smile! In love

13.05.2012, 07:17

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

if Lilian continues talking also the last viewers will switch off the tv. Angry
and if Evah is especially for vogti's birthday in the show it would be a better idea to give the micro to her.

btw: happy birthday vogti. Smile

11.05.2012, 19:50

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

fcn2011 wrote:Bella is now topless!!Thumb up

Has she got something in her coffee or does they have a changing machine in ETV Land? I mean Bella is the second one after Naomi who showed something after a break...Big GrinCool

Not my fault - I didn't ask her to.
But for sure it was necessary for her to change her attitude ... anyway, not my model Thumb down

11.05.2012, 19:01

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

GenaroXP wrote:I wanted just to mention that there was a new moderator on astra this morning (7-11 CET) with the name Marc Smile....but he has still to learn how to moderate Confused

Hi Genaro Cool ,
muahahahahahahaha! What a pitty, but i guess that most of the Modis have still to learn how to moderate! hehehehehehehe No matter how long they work for Etv! rofl! Big Grin Smile Thumb up

11.05.2012, 14:07

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

GenaroXP wrote:I wanted just to mention that there was a new moderator on astra this morning (7-11 CET) with the name Marc Smile....but he has still to learn how to moderate Confused

Hey, what the f...!!

Hmmm... a long way to work. Phew! Big GrinBig Grin
Amateur models online