Now on ETV - The current show

4.09 (32 rating(s))

(4.09 / 5, 32 ratings)

Author Posts

16.03.2012, 00:31

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

I wonder why this thread this night has not had any post.
Perhaps for little interest that it produces always to see the same models?
It would be good for ETV, to take note of this species of 'barometer' that is this forum.

14.03.2012, 23:44

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Sabrina as we never see her before ... irresistible , incomparable , and as always too hot more than anyone could imagine ....The new look of Sabrina tonight is impressive Thumb up Thumb up

14.03.2012, 22:35

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Kate and great hipsTongue

14.03.2012, 22:16

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

amazing sabrinaTongueThumb up

13.03.2012, 20:27

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Sometimes it happens: out of nothing a miracle creates something outstanding - but in this etv evening show there is much too much nothing - even for a miracle Thumb down

11.03.2012, 18:46

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

JuFan wrote:
fcn2011 wrote:I don´t understand the comeback of Priscilla because she wasn´t a famous model from the past. And second why she wears a whig? Is her normal hair soo bad that she have to hide it?

And why does the customers always wants pictures of Mashi or Scarlett? There are new models, i would ask for pictures of them.

Tastes are different. I personally like Priscilla in the past and maybe she likes to wear this wig.
Mashi and Scarlet have a huge fanbase and I understand why many peeps want pics from them, two wonderful ladies and there are many requests for Tiffany and Sunny as well. Smile
I think like youThumb up

11.03.2012, 18:23

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

fcn2011 wrote:I don´t understand the comeback of Priscilla because she wasn´t a famous model from the past. And second why she wears a whig? Is her normal hair soo bad that she have to hide it?

And why does the customers always wants pictures of Mashi or Scarlett? There are new models, i would ask for pictures of them.

Tastes are different. I personally like Priscilla in the past and maybe she likes to wear this wig.
Mashi and Scarlet have a huge fanbase and I understand why many peeps want pics from them, two wonderful ladies and there are many requests for Tiffany and Sunny as well. Smile

11.03.2012, 18:21

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

fcn2011 wrote:And why does the customers always wants pictures of Mashi or Scarlett? There are new models, i would ask for pictures of them.

Do it. Nobody will complain.

11.03.2012, 18:19

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

I don´t understand the comeback of Priscilla because she wasn´t a famous model from the past. And second why she wears a whig? Is her normal hair soo bad that she have to hide it?

And why does the customers always wants pictures of Mashi or Scarlett? There are new models, i would ask for pictures of them.

11.03.2012, 05:05

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

albentlee wrote:I will never understand what etv directors doing? Thumb down

Why should you?

They don't ... Tongue

11.03.2012, 01:29

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

I will never understand what etv directors doing? Thumb down

11.03.2012, 00:44

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Bella is really amazing tonight.This is not expecting muchTongue

11.03.2012, 00:38

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

finally bella showed her boobs Smile Thumb up

11.03.2012, 00:32

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

It is wonderful show tonight.All of models very sexy and make the great show.Especially I liked Roshana and Bella' s performanceThumb up

11.03.2012, 00:30

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

So the shower of Bella some minutes ago was the best what she've shown us in her four NS till today (maybe more later who knows ??) but she must exercise more because sitting and lying the whole time is not hot,even if she would be complete naked.

But it was a good start to become a "HOT" model (or the start to find the way to be one).