Now on ETV - The current show

4.09 (32 rating(s))

(4.09 / 5, 32 ratings)

Author Posts

04.07.2012, 23:24

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

fcn2011 wrote:
LeahLuv wrote:Well,they all sleep nacked in bed,what a suprise (what a question!!) I´m shakingBig GrinBig Grin

And Aliyah said, that we all be naked here later, i have my doubts because Sunny and Conny weren´t naked at all. But they can only surprise us.Thumb up

so,Conny reached 50%.I think that will be the absolute limit.
But hey,she is sexy like hell. TongueTongue

04.07.2012, 22:56

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

LeahLuv wrote:Well,they all sleep nacked in bed,what a suprise (what a question!!) I´m shakingBig GrinBig Grin

And Aliyah said, that we all be naked here later, i have my doubts because Sunny and Conny weren´t naked at all. But they can only surprise us.Thumb up

04.07.2012, 22:52

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Well,they all sleep nacked in bed,what a suprise (what a question!!) I´m shakingBig GrinBig Grin

04.07.2012, 22:49

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

jost54 wrote:But I`m strong, I will survive.Big Grin
[hidden link - please register]

04.07.2012, 22:45

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Well, a very special cast tonight.Confused None of my favorites, that`s a pity and seldom.Cry But I`m strong, I will survive.Big Grin

04.07.2012, 22:43

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

fcn2011 wrote:
outside wrote:What did Angelina answer?

Ask Boboo...Big Grin
I don´t understand all but don´t we have here some english men?

She said that she is sorry that the show didn't start as some of the viewers expected but Gia would be there very soon - maybe Gia got too much sun in order to compete with Suzy ... without doubt this is another chapter of 'Gia, the unusual' or 'expect the unexpected' (... but better expect nothing at all') Thumb down

04.07.2012, 22:33

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

outside wrote:What did Angelina answer?

Everything is ok!!?? Confused and blablabla...........

04.07.2012, 22:32

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

outside wrote:What did Angelina answer?

Ask Boboo...Big Grin
I don´t understand all but don´t we have here some english men?

04.07.2012, 22:31

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

What did Angelina answer?

04.07.2012, 22:22

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

what?AngryAngryEnvy

04.07.2012, 22:12

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

outside wrote:If you hear some scream it could be a giahadist.

After her last two shows it is the right decision that she is not on Screen!!!!Thumb up

And Conny is not a sub, she is the better choice!!Thumb up

04.07.2012, 22:10

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Tarl_Cabot wrote:
logic wrote:Unfortunately I didn't record the show and so I couldn't add a photo of this little cute white rabbit to my post. Smile

just this:
I'm no friend of giving living animals.
usually are these small animals given to kids who don't know that an animal is more than just fun sometimes. maybe some of the kids learn that animals are also duty and work but some don't learn this (also not sure if the so called adults are clever enough to realise this).
so I just hope that Snowball or Mashi (if I understood correct) or what the name will be is/ was Chelsea's wish.
I guess that she's old enough to know the meaning of work & duty. ;)

Oops, i didn´t knew that you all meant a pet. Sorry, i thought Chelsea is the sweetest thing for him.

04.07.2012, 22:08

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

If you hear some scream it could be a giahadist.

04.07.2012, 20:44

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

logic wrote:Unfortunately I didn't record the show and so I couldn't add a photo of this little cute white rabbit to my post. Smile

just this:
I'm no friend of giving living animals.
usually are these small animals given to kids who don't know that an animal is more than just fun sometimes. maybe some of the kids learn that animals are also duty and work but some don't learn this (also not sure if the so called adults are clever enough to realise this).
so I just hope that Snowball or Mashi (if I understood correct) or what the name will be is/ was Chelsea's wish.
I guess that she's old enough to know the meaning of work & duty. ;)

04.07.2012, 19:38

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

fcn2011 wrote:
logic wrote:OOOHHH...........I think it's now clear who will be the sweetest ETV model of the year! Smile (I admit, nice idea jonas!)

If i had something to say then i would vote for Olivia or Tiffani as sweetest model, but Chelsea isn´t bad. TongueIn love

Or choose Sugar, she has the sweet in her Name...

I didn't spoke about one of the models, but about Chelsea's "present".
Unfortunately I didn't record the show and so I couldn't add a photo of this little cute white rabbit to my post. Smile