Now on ETV - The current show

4.09 (32 rating(s))

(4.09 / 5, 32 ratings)

Author Posts

10.07.2012, 01:26

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

CommanderData wrote:
madman20 wrote:I hope you're ironic when you say the music is different than usualSmile


no, not ironic . . .

at least the first 2 hours were different. Classic music like Ravels "Bolero", Beethovens "Freude schöner Götterfunken" or Bachs "Ave Maria" is not what they play usually.

I dont want to say they should play classic all the time, but it was a perfect fit to the show.

I hope they paid the money for the classic music to the Molvanian GEMA. Not that they get a bad surprise in a few days.

10.07.2012, 01:09

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

CommanderData wrote:what a nice farewell for tiny kateIn love

- nice show
- finally some other music than usual
- very nice cast, without disturbing or selfish models like e.g. Gia, Spirit, Karry

I like it! Thumb up

I hope you're ironic when you say the music is different than usualSmile

10.07.2012, 00:22

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Regardless of the special show and the special event tonight .....

It's quite good that they finally remembered after a long long time ....that they have another studio where they could offer some new changes will certainly kill the daily horrible routine .

10.07.2012, 00:03

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Here are the feathers.
Am appropriate metaphor of the whole ETVShow.

09.07.2012, 22:23

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Some evidences in the show now running.
Big Grin

08.07.2012, 22:01

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

*Warning*
Mimosa-alert, she is going to appear in front of cameras tonight.

08.07.2012, 21:36

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

but etv does not have another studio for the photos?Sad
for me strange situation in the main studioConfused

08.07.2012, 20:04

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

I would like to say that it's a dammed nice appearance these models Blush Thumb up..nice dresses,skirts ,some make-up ..niiiiiiice Smile Thumb up
And wauw Blush........Christine in the show Tongue....niiiiiiiiiiiice..she is realy a nice sexy looking young woman Blush Thumb up
I also saw Gia in a blue dress first and now in a yellow dress ...perfect Smile Thumb up...and answering to the Vip sm's...i can only say ...welldone nice sexy natural looking young woman named Gia Smile ..great Thumb up
Kristina is also looking very nice in this pink dress Smile Thumb up
Chelsea looks dammed fine with her dark hair Smile Thumb up
And " W. " Mashiara as always is nice to look at ,and always nice to have her on the microphone
Suny looks nice with the jeans skirt
And seeing that " cute " face of Kate Blush Thumb up....well i can only say ...a marvelous cast in this photo session show Smile Thumb up
Those who are asking for photo's of these beautifull woman and resieving them are lucky ( happy ) people ....Enjoy the photos that you have Cool Thumb up


Kind Regards
Shaky

08.07.2012, 20:03

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

For me the photo session show is the most boring show of all: a bunch of girls hanging around in front of a curtain, doing even less than Brona in a daytime show ...
maybe it's too hot in Molvania right now - but I can't remember I ever saw an interesting photo show on fta (since they invented the 'behind the curtain') Thumb down

08.07.2012, 16:39

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

"Gorgeous" Christine? Come on.
The blonde Lilian (and Lilian at least is nice).

08.07.2012, 00:41

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Well done,

this is what i call a Basic Instinct Show. Well done Tia. You know what erotic means and the cameraman who showed Tia and not the chair...CoolBig Grin

08.07.2012, 00:40

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Tarl_Cabot wrote:
Chris26 wrote:I've been bestowed the gift of clayrvoyance, and I shall use it to predict the events in tonight's show:

- Karry: darkness, smoke and a chair, somewhere from now to 04.00
- Tia: strips at the light wall
- Kristina: oil and/or tying
- Spirit: from 70% to 90% of time lying on the bed and/or couch.

EDIT: Oh, look! Kristina's being tied...

so you send 4 VIP requests tonight? Tongue

Why? I don't need to. It happens every time those models are in a nightshow! Big Grin

08.07.2012, 00:34

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Chris26 wrote:I've been bestowed the gift of clayrvoyance, and I shall use it to predict the events in tonight's show:

- Karry: darkness, smoke and a chair, somewhere from now to 04.00
- Tia: strips at the light wall
- Kristina: oil and/or tying
- Spirit: from 70% to 90% of time lying on the bed and/or couch.

EDIT: Oh, look! Kristina's being tied...

so you send 4 VIP requests tonight? Tongue

07.07.2012, 23:49

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Is it only me or look Karry not really healthy?

I mean she had better days for sure. I really hope she is not ill..

Good night from me

07.07.2012, 23:06

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

I've been bestowed the gift of clayrvoyance, and I shall use it to predict the events in tonight's show:

- Karry: darkness, smoke and a chair, somewhere from now to 04.00
- Tia: strips at the light wall
- Kristina: oil and/or tying
- Spirit: from 70% to 90% of time lying on the bed and/or couch.

EDIT: Oh, look! Kristina's being tied...