Now on ETV - The current show

4.09 (32 rating(s))

(4.09 / 5, 32 ratings)

Author Posts

24.04.2012, 22:39

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Joker1305 wrote:Not the director's fault, maybe your fault. You watched the wrong channel or at least at the wrong time.
I don't know when you started watching, I could only watch until 12:00 and there I saw a beautiful and erotic Gia interacting with Angelina, Michelle and Nancy, often in with Bikini top and sometimes even without, for me a pleasure to watch Thumb up

Regards
Joker

Too soft, and you know it, without top 4 minutes, the rest of the time full dressed. The interacting with Angelina are sweet hugs, but not touching, i begin to doubt it is because the censorship or not, but in my opinion umbraces are beautiful, but not too hot, touching is hot. Michelle got the best from Gia, but it was too short. And it was all, only a few minutes in 4 hours. Too poor.I don´t know if its because her decission or director (Julia, her friend) decission, anyway i am happy it was a pleasure to watch it for you as you said. I think it was not enough for a hot show, and i am not only talking about Gia, but Gia contribution was poor and she was ignoring all the mountain of sms she received. But ok, she was smiling Thumb up

24.04.2012, 21:21

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Joker1305 wrote:
uk334 wrote:...
But not Giia, lots of nice sms, and repays her fans with being fully dressed all night and took the pi** finished show at 12, and it wasn't a Sun so it makes it worse. One show a week, save your money next week or get a lottery ticket the odds are better.
Like I always say directors fault.
Not the director's fault, maybe your fault. You watched the wrong channel or at least at the wrong time.
I don't know when you started watching, I could only watch until 12:00 and there I saw a beautiful and erotic Gia interacting with Angelina, Michelle and Nancy, often in with Bikini top and sometimes even without, for me a pleasure to watch Thumb up

Regards
Joker

Nope saw it all, the one day a week I watch now, and I saw more of the director than I saw of Gia.

24.04.2012, 18:35

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

uk334 wrote:...
But not Giia, lots of nice sms, and repays her fans with being fully dressed all night and took the pi** finished show at 12, and it wasn't a Sun so it makes it worse. One show a week, save your money next week or get a lottery ticket the odds are better.
Like I always say directors fault.
Not the director's fault, maybe your fault. You watched the wrong channel or at least at the wrong time.
I don't know when you started watching, I could only watch until 12:00 and there I saw a beautiful and erotic Gia interacting with Angelina, Michelle and Nancy, often in with Bikini top and sometimes even without, for me a pleasure to watch Thumb up

Regards
Joker

24.04.2012, 09:53

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

WILSONSAND wrote:i am the only one who thinks the show is boring? it is a total waste of talent, with no creativity, with the models too static, Gia on the couch and the girls giving her company to her in turns, first Angelina, after was Michelle, Nancy, Isabella and finally Naomi. Now in the couch Gia with Michelll and Naomi. Gia has been on the couch since the beginning of the show. All of them are so static!!!

It was a bit static, all models were very ggood though especially Naomi, she grew in confidence and was energetic all night, very sexy shower show
But not Giia, lots of nice sms, and repays her fans with being fully dressed all night and took the pi** finished show at 12, and it wasn't a Sun so it makes it worse. One show a week, save your money next week or get a lottery ticket the odds are better.
Like I always say directors fault.

24.04.2012, 00:16

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

i am the only one who thinks the show is boring? it is a total waste of talent, with no creativity, with the models too static, Gia on the couch and the girls giving her company to her in turns, first Angelina, after was Michelle, Nancy, Isabella and finally Naomi. Now in the couch Gia with Michelll and Naomi. Gia has been on the couch since the beginning of the show. All of them are so static!!!

23.04.2012, 23:16

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

brudgon wrote:beautiful hair cut for naomiThumb up i like it
and gia....amazing tonightTongue
With Gia I fully agree In love,
but I think Naomi should cane her hair stylist Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Regards
Joker

23.04.2012, 22:54

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

There she is again with dark hair and dark and mystical eyes, always smiling and always polite.Thumb upSmile
Yes I´m talking about my Avatar girl NancyHeartSmile

23.04.2012, 22:21

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

beautiful hair cut for naomiThumb up i like it
and gia....amazing tonightTongue

23.04.2012, 16:22

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

German mod and ex model Jennifer just said that she'll be in thursday's nightshift as a model. Smile

23.04.2012, 00:17

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

I think this sunday night shows begin to be a habitual bad and boring shows, with Nancy, Michelle and Angelina between Lillian, Timi and Suzy, who can´t give a step forward and makes a full dressed shower Thumb down

Nancy, Michelle and Angelina: it is too hard to save, thanks for your efforts, i think ETV is leaving you alone in the cage with the lions.

Poor Angelina is right now defending this show as hot, saying she is doing all she can for making this show "hot". Angelina, you now exactly what is hot, you did it in the past very well, and you now perfectly what you (and ETV) are doing now is very far from it, even very far from what you can do now with the restrictions and censorship. Someone from ETV should answer, not Angelina. The sms is right, this is a poor show as an adult show.

22.04.2012, 22:07

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

robert wrote:The new rules on SMS for the UK market have certainly made the requests for the Photo Show a little more difficult, if not impossible, for the models to understand! Confused

They have been requesting viewers to call and sms all afternoon, still see more flesh on the channels either side of this joke channel.
'eurotic tv' and three fully clothed models standing around with absolutely no atmosphere at all taking it in turns on the mic, Naomi is the only one braless at least.
Now if she can dress braless, what's wrong with everyone else ?

22.04.2012, 21:18

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

The new rules on SMS for the UK market have certainly made the requests for the Photo Show a little more difficult, if not impossible, for the models to understand! Confused

22.04.2012, 15:41

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Wow. 90 min waiting for the fulfillment of requests... but better late than never SmileBig Grin

21.04.2012, 16:05

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

zorgaux wrote:Girls should be supportive of each other and reject any foreign presence in the studio Cool. Those who are invited into the studio should be ashamed of them, they have no respect for girls. Thumb downAngry

I hope in "no-shows" till they are in Molvania.

21.04.2012, 12:20

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

rialpka wrote:To be a little more clear today for those who did not attend the show yesterday, we saw models getting dressed again suddenly and staying a good moment so.Sad
Then Mashi came to speak to Scarlet. From this moment everything was clear, the show was perturbed by the presence of"unwelcome guest" (dixit Outside) persons who often give here lessons to respect the secret of Molvania, the girls etc.... and who ignore them for themselves.Angry
We understand why they make presents to the girls, it is to have a counterparty.Thumb downThumb down
What is scandalous and totally a lack of respect to the models it is to attend the show in the studio as if they were in the Zoo.Angry
And what say about the boss ETV who asks for the biggest secret to his girls and who imposes them this kind of nauseous and morbid visit who reveals the disease of its authors.Shame on them.Thumb downThumb downThumb down

PS I believe that it's now or never to put to this impolite visitor a negative reputation

I could not agree more.

Now we just have to count the minutes before the umpteenth "moral lesson", "I-know-everything-you-know-nothing" style by this impolite visitor. Smile