Now on ETV - The current show

4.09 (32 rating(s))

(4.09 / 5, 32 ratings)

Author Posts

21.04.2012, 12:01

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

rialpka wrote:To be a little more clear today for those who did not attend the show yesterday, we saw models getting dressed again suddenly and staying a good moment so.Sad
Then Mashi came to speak to Scarlet. From this moment everything was clear, the show was perturbed by the presence of"unwelcome guest" (dixit Outside) persons who often give here lessons to respect the secret of Molvania, the girls etc.... and who ignore them for themselves.Angry
We understand why they make presents to the girls, it is to have a counterparty.Thumb downThumb down
What is scandalous and totally a lack of respect to the models it is to attend the show in the studio as if they were in the Zoo.Angry
And what say about the boss ETV who asks for the biggest secret to his girls and who imposes them this kind of nauseous and morbid visit who reveals the disease of its authors.Shame on them.Thumb downThumb downThumb down

PS I believe that it's now or never to put to this impolite visitor a negative reputation

Maybe a stranger entered the building in which case it is worrying !

21.04.2012, 11:46

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

outside wrote:Maybe some unwelcome guest in studio.

Morals police ?Confused

21.04.2012, 10:17

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

To be a little more clear today for those who did not attend the show yesterday, we saw models getting dressed again suddenly and staying a good moment so.Sad
Then Mashi came to speak to Scarlet. From this moment everything was clear, the show was perturbed by the presence of"unwelcome guest" (dixit Outside) persons who often give here lessons to respect the secret of Molvania, the girls etc.... and who ignore them for themselves.Angry
We understand why they make presents to the girls, it is to have a counterparty.Thumb downThumb down
What is scandalous and totally a lack of respect to the models it is to attend the show in the studio as if they were in the Zoo.Angry
And what say about the boss ETV who asks for the biggest secret to his girls and who imposes them this kind of nauseous and morbid visit who reveals the disease of its authors.Shame on them.Thumb downThumb downThumb down

PS I believe that it's now or never to put to this impolite visitor a negative reputation

21.04.2012, 02:38

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

OK my post was removed but I can say I think the ETV rules of confidentiality and politeness are not the same for all. And what about the respect due to girls.Thumb downThumb downAngry

21.04.2012, 02:00

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Or maybe severalAngryThumb downThumb down

21.04.2012, 01:52

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Maybe some unwelcome guest in studio.
I even thought about vice squad in studio, then I spotted Mashiara and realized.
Max respect to all girls in studio.

21.04.2012, 01:31

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

big soft show is this day time ??????????????????? Sad Big Grin Thumb downThumb downThumb down

21.04.2012, 01:26

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

logic wrote:I didn't watch the show really carefully and without sound, but I just checked that all girls are fully closed for almost one hour. Have I missed something? A new censorship rule? Confused Or only a anti-hotness strike because of too few sms? Big Grin

I had the same thoughts. They had shown more in the beginning. But for the last aprox. 90 min none of the girls lost a piece of their dresses.

Did they say why?

Disappointing ... especially with Scarlet, Kia, Roshana on screen. Confused

21.04.2012, 01:19

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

I didn't watch the show really carefully and without sound, but I just checked that all girls are fully closed for almost one hour. Have I missed something? A new censorship rule? Confused Or only a anti-hotness strike because of too few sms? Big Grin

19.04.2012, 23:14

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Karry and Jessica from the 11-minute high-dose eroticism Tongue

18.04.2012, 07:07

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Tarl_Cabot wrote:not sure but it sounds like a new german Mod on Astra.
maybe someone has heard her name?

her name is Paula.

17.04.2012, 22:26

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

...an incredible blonde beautyTongue
very nice roshana tonightIn love

16.04.2012, 23:25

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

seems the magic trio is backTongue

16.04.2012, 07:47

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

not sure but it sounds like a new german Mod on Astra.
maybe someone has heard her name?

16.04.2012, 00:38

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Gia destroy us allAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryThumb downThumb downThumb down