Now on ETV - The current show

4.09 (32 rating(s))

(4.09 / 5, 32 ratings)

Author Posts

20.02.2012, 22:40

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Reversed.
Generally I prefer to be so at the end of the show.
I fear it is too early...

20.02.2012, 22:17

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

voncall wrote:Goodnight Logic
Thanks for Your explanation
Do You Know on which satellite channel Lafer and Lichter is broadcast?
Just to take a look and make a confront, I'm a food and wine gourmet
Have a nice night
Voncall

ARD or ZDF, but I think the last one.

(@mods: Sorry for OT)

20.02.2012, 22:16

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

voncall wrote:Goodnight Logic
Thanks for Your explanation
Do You Know on which satellite channel Lafer and Lichter is broadcast?
Just to take a look and make a confront, I'm a food and wine gourmet
Have a nice night
Voncall
....mods are looking about topicBlush

20.02.2012, 22:14

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Goodnight Logic
Thanks for Your explanation
Do You Know on which satellite channel Lafer and Lichter is broadcast?
Just to take a look and make a confront, I'm a food and wine gourmet
Have a nice night
Voncall

20.02.2012, 22:12

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Sad
what's happened in the studio?Confused

20.02.2012, 21:59

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

voncall wrote:
keeper64 wrote:Lafer, Lichter, LaceTongue

Pls write in english: Lichter I found the translation but not for Lafer
You reply will be very appreciated
Tks Rgds Voncall

Big GrinBig Grin

Lichter, Lafer, Lecker is a german TV cooking show. Lichter and Lafer are the surnames of the both star-cooks in this show. Lecker is the german word for delicious or yummy.

20.02.2012, 18:51

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

keeper64 wrote:Lafer, Lichter, LaceTongue

Pls write in english: Lichter I found the translation but not for Lafer
You reply will be very appreciated
Tks Rgds Voncall

20.02.2012, 16:10

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

I realized . ETV is paying the price with girls eatingBig Grin

20.02.2012, 16:05

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Someone's given Woody Woodpecker a phone headset! Tongue

Dreamlander-Or is he there to explain what was 'erotic' in the previous cookery show?

20.02.2012, 12:36

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

welcome back laceThumb upSmile

20.02.2012, 12:16

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Lafer, Lichter, LaceTongue

19.02.2012, 15:35

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

if a girl doesn't dressed sexy, isn't a real one.....!!!! Tongue

19.02.2012, 10:25

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

HvB wrote:It's the last of these shows anyway, so no need to worry about it anymore.

sorry but we need some more of these shows for some new caps on the Models Page.
of course would be a certain change in the schedule of these cage shows helpful.

19.02.2012, 10:16

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

milena_sexobomb wrote:Come on.....what is this awful dress for the 3 models.......??? is it considered attractive and suitable for a show in order to receive calls???

It's the last of these shows anyway, so no need to worry about it anymore.

19.02.2012, 08:09

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Come on.....what is this awful dress for the 3 models.......??? is it considered attractive and suitable for a show in order to receive calls???