| Author | Posts |
|---|---|
|
There is an excellent show at the moment.All models offer a show so sexy as a duo.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
a short add to the current night show:
afaik Timi has shown tonight for the first time her piercing. |
|
|
|
|
|
There's this new trend I do not like at all : always asking more instructions to the viewers. "Should I do like this, like that ? Write me how and I'll do it."
Everything's good to earn a little more money, isn't it... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Awful clothes for Brona & Evah....they don't go out for coffee but for a show......what is this dressing style???? Please change....something more sexy
|
|
|
|
|
|
A big number of models in the studio .....Many stars around in the show ......And huge flow of messages and wishes ....
Another Impossible Mission for our new inexperienced director "Janine" ...as usual Nobody will be surprised if she would fail . |
|
|
|
Vayne wrote:Yes Brona today with nylons Is it coincidental that Evah also wearing a skirt, not sure about tights could not be ars*d looking any longer and also Roshana is in the same studio / shift ? Nothing left now on etv now , all camera views are head and shoulders and stupid cardboard cut outs. Then there are the etv.com adverts they dance with ? For me Roshana dresses sexy, not like a boy ! We need more models like this and staff that know how to make sexy shows even with todays censoreship |
|
|
|
|
|
|
WTF going on this Eurotic TV ? All Hot models are on day show???? |
|
|
|
|
|
logic wrote:My god, who chose the "music" for this show? It's a torture. Yesterday's different. Classic. For me it was a great combination. When I heard Chopin and look Roshana |
|
|
|
|
|
My god, who chose the "music" for this show? It's a torture.
I know they don't have a big choice, but is THIS necessary for a night show?
|
|
|
|
|
|
logic wrote:I just had the imagination, how great it would have been if Roshana would have been in the old showershows.this could be a great sexy idea ![]() email etv? ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
I just had the imagination, how great it would have been if Roshana would have been in the old showershows.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Maybe we have always reasons to complain about ETV, but THIS very rare moments of real feelings let me remember why I like this channel and its girls.
Happy birthday Angelina!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Dear Bernie,
"Scheiße!" sagt man nicht (german idiom: don't say "Shit!") and especially not live on air.
|
|
|

WTF going on this Eurotic TV ? All Hot models are on day show???? 
