Jessica - Discussion & Chat

2.75 (16 rating(s))

(2.75 / 5, 16 ratings)

Author Posts

11.02.2011, 23:28

Jessica - Discussion & Chat

Sweet girl with nice piercings, hopefully she wants to participate in a nightshow soon. Smile

28.05.2014, 15:31

Re: Jessica - Discussion & Chat

Slowfox wrote:
dclaw wrote:can't wait to see her new boobs...

what happened to the old ones, any info on that ?


They are right now in the ETV-Museum, you can watch them for 1 credit.Big Grin

Greets
MisterWayne

28.05.2014, 13:50

Re: Jessica - Discussion & Chat

passionpassio wrote:
dclaw wrote:can't wait to see her new boobs...

No, seriously...Did she mention anything...or are we just dreaming something to happen? Big Grin

I did not know she was still in ETV. If she has new boobs, she must show them in the nightshow. If not discussion closed.
Wakatobi

28.05.2014, 12:40

Re: Jessica - Discussion & Chat

dclaw wrote:can't wait to see her new boobs...

No, seriously...Did she mention anything...or are we just dreaming something to happen? Big Grin

28.05.2014, 09:59

Re: Jessica - Discussion & Chat

Slowfox wrote:
dclaw wrote:can't wait to see her new boobs...

what happened to the old ones, any info on that ?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

28.05.2014, 00:55

Re: Jessica - Discussion & Chat

dclaw wrote:can't wait to see her new boobs...

what happened to the old ones, any info on that ?

28.05.2014, 00:42

Re: Jessica - Discussion & Chat

What?! Did I miss something? Big Grin Please elaborate on that! Tongue

26.05.2014, 16:51

Re: Jessica - Discussion & Chat

can't wait to see her new boobs...

25.05.2014, 03:52

Re: Jessica - Discussion & Chat

jessica leftAngry
whay?????????EnvyAngry

18.05.2014, 17:49

Re: Jessica - Discussion & Chat

behzad66 wrote:Where is Jessica

She's in the shower ... do you want me to get her? Cool

18.05.2014, 17:04

Re: Jessica - Discussion & Chat

Where is Jessica

14.05.2014, 01:30

Re: Jessica - Discussion & Chat

Mr_Niceguy wrote:Interesting theorie, however it seems to me more likely they no longer like to fullfill the requests sent to them in the FTA tv shows, but in order to make some money accept to have a conversation with the people they know and trust.

That's why I think .....Evah announced in here last appearance in ETV world through the mic (Behind the cam ) ...That she and Brona don't know for which reasons they ...have been suspended... to appear anymore in the shows ( return to the recorded vids ) ......

Sometimes I like the ...PRAGMATIC PERSPECTIVE .. where ETV deals with their models .....Even though they in fact can't stand their presence in their world .

13.05.2014, 21:48

Re: Jessica - Discussion & Chat

zxcv wrote:
Mr_Niceguy wrote:She said she will not be doing tv shows only reserved.


I wonder why all the softies ( Brona , Evah , Jessica , Karry ) .... have been moved and became EXCLUSIVE ...only for the new service which called ....RE ....

Here's the deal

If they want to stay longer and return again to the TV shows .....They first , Have to make the new service works pretty well....otherwise , There will be no more place for them in ETV world .

ETV offered the deal ....And ....The softies accepted the challenge .......Good luck for the ....SOFTIES .

Interesting theorie, however it seems to me more likely they no longer like to fullfill the requests sent to them in the FTA tv shows, but in order to make some money accept to have a conversation with the people they know and trust.

13.05.2014, 18:31

Re: Jessica - Discussion & Chat

Mr_Niceguy wrote:She said she will not be doing tv shows only reserved.


I wonder why all the softies ( Brona , Evah , Jessica , Karry ) .... have been moved and became EXCLUSIVE ...only for the new service which called ....RE ....

Here's the deal

If they want to stay longer and return again to the TV shows .....They first , Have to make the new service works pretty well....otherwise , There will be no more place for them in ETV world .

ETV offered the deal ....And ....The softies accepted the challenge .......Good luck for the ....SOFTIES .

13.05.2014, 17:24

Re: Jessica - Discussion & Chat

Andy103s wrote:Why Jessyca is no longer in the shows, where is she?
I miss it sorely, I miss them!

Greeting Buddl

read your post Mr_Niceguy? Are you or have you finally post one?Cool
Banner