Now on ETV - The current show

4.09 (32 rating(s))

(4.09 / 5, 32 ratings)

Author Posts

05.06.2012, 22:49

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

long blond hairTongue
white tight dressTongue
tall girlTongue
extremely beautyTongue

05.06.2012, 21:53

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

7 minutes and lovely roshana will be on the screenTongue

05.06.2012, 18:12

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

babacola7 wrote:To day always the same models, I thing I will go eatly in bed!Cry
Do I need glasses??? According to schedule here tonight none of the girls from yesterday night.
For me a great cast tonight with 3 of my absolute favorite girls In love, and also Roshanna and Claudia usually do a good show, so the only major danger will be the show is being destroyed by the camera.
Regards
Joker

05.06.2012, 13:17

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

To day always the same models, I thing I will go eatly in bed!Cry

03.06.2012, 23:35

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

logic wrote:Yesterday Kia, tonight Mashiara: Pants down before midnight. Tongue

It's difficult to remember all this (stupid) rules if you was on vacation or have only one appearance a week. Big Grin I hope the boss is merciful and don't give them a penalty for this little mistake.

and also a big "Welcome in the UK" for Lilian. Smile

03.06.2012, 02:19

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

brudgon wrote:amazing roshana in black leather pantsTongue

did she change her dress in the meantime ?

02.06.2012, 23:57

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

amazing roshana in black leather pantsTongue

02.06.2012, 23:33

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Yesterday Kia, tonight Mashiara: Pants down before midnight. Tongue

It's difficult to remember all this (stupid) rules if you was on vacation or have only one appearance a week. Big Grin I hope the boss is merciful and don't give them a penalty for this little mistake.

02.06.2012, 13:35

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

This night around the usual nude models I hope for a good show of NaomiBig Grin

02.06.2012, 02:49

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

And again tonight another absolutely stunning show from Karry, who was definitely the one who performed the best in the show.

If possible, she even topped what she had done the day before.

I might be considered a liar by saying this but, let me also add that another important reason to rejoice is seeing her smiling and carefree.

01.06.2012, 00:11

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

If it was not for Roshana and Isabella, this show could be one of the more soft shows lately. Kate is doing nothing, Suzy the same as always, Jessica no comments, and Karry...is just Karry. Thanks Roshana and ISabella, i really appreciate your efforts.

31.05.2012, 23:23

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

brudgon wrote:wowTongue
girls are too much sexy tonightIn love

Yes they are,Wow Thumb up
Especially Roshana in her sexy black lingerie make me sweat tonight. Tongue

31.05.2012, 23:10

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Let us play a game or Lasst uns ein Spiel spielen.

We can count the minutes how long is Karry in the show...

For the show i can say we see two hot models, one semi hot with Kate and three softies for the Softfans. I think everything is said.

Good night.

Or we play not this game and we enjoy this nightshow Thumb up
because the cast is good Thumb up

31.05.2012, 22:58

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Let us play a game or Lasst uns ein Spiel spielen.

We can count the minutes how long is Karry in the show...

For the show i can say we see two hot models, one semi hot with Kate and three softies for the Softfans. I think everything is said.

Good night.

31.05.2012, 22:46

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

wowTongue
girls are too much sexy tonightIn love