| Author | Posts |
|---|---|
|
|
long blond hair
![]() white tight dress ![]() tall girl ![]() extremely beauty
|
|
|
|
|
|
7 minutes and lovely roshana will be on the screen
|
|
|
|
|
|
babacola7 wrote:To day always the same models, I thing I will go eatly in bed!Do I need glasses??? According to schedule here tonight none of the girls from yesterday night. For me a great cast tonight with 3 of my absolute favorite girls , and also Roshanna and Claudia usually do a good show, so the only major danger will be the show is being destroyed by the camera.Regards Joker |
|
|
|
|
|
To day always the same models, I thing I will go eatly in bed!
|
|
|
|
|
|
logic wrote:Yesterday Kia, tonight Mashiara: Pants down before midnight. and also a big "Welcome in the UK" for Lilian.
|
|
|
|
|
|
brudgon wrote:amazing roshana in black leather pants did she change her dress in the meantime ? |
|
|
|
|
|
amazing roshana in black leather pants
|
|
|
|
|
|
Yesterday Kia, tonight Mashiara: Pants down before midnight.
It's difficult to remember all this (stupid) rules if you was on vacation or have only one appearance a week. I hope the boss is merciful and don't give them a penalty for this little mistake.
|
|
|
|
|
|
This night around the usual nude models I hope for a good show of Naomi
|
|
|
|
|
And again tonight another absolutely stunning show from Karry, who was definitely the one who performed the best in the show.
If possible, she even topped what she had done the day before. I might be considered a liar by saying this but, let me also add that another important reason to rejoice is seeing her smiling and carefree. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
If it was not for Roshana and Isabella, this show could be one of the more soft shows lately. Kate is doing nothing, Suzy the same as always, Jessica no comments, and Karry...is just Karry. Thanks Roshana and ISabella, i really appreciate your efforts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
brudgon wrote:wow Yes they are,Wow Especially Roshana in her sexy black lingerie make me sweat tonight.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Let us play a game or Lasst uns ein Spiel spielen. Or we play not this game and we enjoy this nightshow because the cast is good |
|
|
|
|
|
Let us play a game or Lasst uns ein Spiel spielen.
We can count the minutes how long is Karry in the show... For the show i can say we see two hot models, one semi hot with Kate and three softies for the Softfans. I think everything is said. Good night. |
|
|
|
|
|
wow
![]() girls are too much sexy tonight
|
|
|


, and also Roshanna and Claudia usually do a good show, so the only major danger will be the show is being destroyed by the camera.
I hope the boss is merciful and don't give them a penalty for this little mistake.
