Now on ETV - The current show

4.09 (32 rating(s))

(4.09 / 5, 32 ratings)

Author Posts

16.04.2012, 00:37

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

What is the benefit Gia today that it does not do anythingEnvyEnvyEnvy

16.04.2012, 00:19

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

For me it is a good and sexy show only Gia destroy the athmosphere between the other Models.

She is useless in this show tonight. AngryThumb down

Hans begs for calls for Gia. How fast everything has changed now...

15.04.2012, 23:31

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Wonderful shows a great night.All models are very sexy Smile

15.04.2012, 12:33

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Tiffani,Suzy and İsabella are magnificent triple Smile I watch them with pleasure.

14.04.2012, 22:43

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

wellcome christine Smile
She is beautiful and sexy woman.

14.04.2012, 22:23

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Beautiful Christine on the screen! And here silence? Smile

13.04.2012, 12:34

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Or for Special Birthdayparties, who has only reason to get money from sms.....
And remember, in Jaya Times there wasn´t any softmodels in nightshows because the whole day was nudity allowed. But the same people who fight 1968 for freedom and more rights are the people who makes this new censorship.....


I have no more words,

13.04.2012, 12:13

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

fcn2011 wrote:Why ETV don´t ask a Lawyer who is specialised in TV Rights?

Poor New World.....

Hi Fcn!
Probably they feel better and more confortable in a "nebulous world",it gives them the possibility to do what they want. Simple, everytime they (girls included) want to avoid something they say that it's forbidden.
Obviously, they never say "forbidden from whom".
And it gives also the possibility to receive money for something "ridicolous".
When Jaya was on air, nobody could think to spend money asking for a "handbra".
Nowadays many money are spent(apparently,at least ) for "unfulfilled handbras" Big Grin

Some years ago we invented the word "aircock" Big GrinThumb up
Nowadays you can see on the screen messages asking for "hairbra"... Thumb down

External censorship has nothing to do with these crapshows.
This is the reason for which they don't search for a specialized lawyer.

13.04.2012, 11:28

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

I said it thousand times and i wanna say it again.

Why ETV don´t ask a Lawyer who is specialised in TV Rights? This money they could use to order the channel and then they can do the right things. But ETV uses the money for stupid internetshows who are soft like candy or in models like Lillian who nobody calls or write SMS.

Poor New World.....

13.04.2012, 10:00

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

aceman65 wrote:But tonight is a nightshow made up of primarilarly models that don't like getting naked.
I fail to see the point ...

Hi Aceman!
I try to help you: ETV is a TV working in a very "nebulous" way.
Nothing new happens in the "boundary conditions" (i.e.: censorship imposed to the channel), but
ciclically you can see "hot periods" and "crap periods" (the last ones are longer than the hot ones and imposed by themselves).
At the moment:
1) Girls during the dayshows are dressed in an extra-censored way: UK babes, under Ofcom rigid rules, are not so censored.

2) During the nightshows the girls are not allowed to show sexy actions.
-Can you see this any longer (allowed until 2011)?

[hidden link - please register] [hidden link - please register] [hidden link - please register]
[hidden link - please register] [hidden link - please register]

But you can still see what UK channels cannot show:

[hidden link - please register]

Thank God, someone said that 2012 could be a positive year for the content of the shows...

E-TV: Extramanipulated-TV Thumb down

13.04.2012, 02:25

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

aceman65 wrote:Well, I'm certainly not going to disagree with you Chris. But can you really call what Kate did a shower session. I mean, it would have taken her longer to get undressed for it, than the amount of time they showed of it. Even one of her biggest supporters sent an SMS saying it was a bit short.

None of it was kate's fault. It's all down to the producer on the night. But tonight is a nightshow made up of primarilarly models that don't like getting naked. I fail to see the point in putting that many on at the same time.

I know and I agree with you, but I'm doing my best to try and save the little that can be saved.

I have never liked Scarlet, but I have to admit that her "Scarlet Fever" shows are on an entirely different (and higher) league in terms of organization, action, rhythm and eroticism.

13.04.2012, 02:14

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Well, I'm certainly not going to disagree with you Chris. But can you really call what Kate did a shower session. I mean, it would have taken her longer to get undressed for it, than the amount of time they showed of it. Even one of her biggest supporters sent an SMS saying it was a bit short.

None of it was kate's fault. It's all down to the producer on the night. But tonight is a nightshow made up of primarilarly models that don't like getting naked. I fail to see the point in putting that many on at the same time.

13.04.2012, 01:52

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

Until now, absolutely boring show without ideas.

It puzzles me, really: the initial idea, as many of them, was good, but why must it last only for the first 20 minutes? After 20 minutes, the show reverts back to the old "Ask, and [maybe] we will fulfill."

Karry is definitely not at her best, lately. She might actually be at her worst, and since she is certainly tired and stressed, I think it would be in her best interest to temporarily stop organizing and participating in these night shows, as she currently is in no condition to do a satisfying show. She should stick to dayshows (possibly 16-22, or even 12-16), where she is at ease, until she regains some confidence. She was the one apologizing for the disastrous show last Thursday, and saying that every girl would do her best and more today. Evidently there is something blocking her and, consequently, the other girls.
Because, and I am sorry to say it, I think that her show today (I repeat, until now, maybe something will happen later, though I do not think so) was one of her worst. Not even Ludger, trying twice, was able to get a handbra (despite her saying yes both times). And until 00.57, she did absolutely nothing.

She's not the only culpable, though. The show as a whole was slow and boring. I would honestly save only Jessica's and Kate's showers.

11.04.2012, 22:31

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

fcn2011 wrote:
brudgon wrote:this is the best cast ever in the nightshowBig Grin
...a pity there isn't giaCry

Ähm,

i don´t understand your message. How can it be the best cast if your favourite girl is missing... CoolBig Grin
I am confused....Blush

yes fcn my favourite girl is missing tonightCry
but others great girls are in the studioBlush
..like roshanaIn love for exampleBig Grin

11.04.2012, 22:25

Re: Now on ETV - The current show

brudgon wrote:this is the best cast ever in the nightshowBig Grin
...a pity there isn't giaCry

Ähm,

i don´t understand your message. How can it be the best cast if your favourite girl is missing... CoolBig Grin
I am confused....Blush
Amateur models online